Disable annoying dropdown menus on hover?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Project File of my C3 Tutorial Customized DropDown List
  • I can't be the only one who finds the dropdown menus infuriatingly annoying!

I often have multiple tabs of Construct 3 pages open, why are they dropping down on hover and not on click?

Select another tab, BOOM giant drop down menus fold out as you try to navigate down, can't read the top content, have to move your cursor AROUND the menus else they'll stay active.. and this is the case EVERY time you switch tabs. C'mon guys don't tell me you thought this was the best way to make a menu?

It wouldn't even be so bad if they weren't so huge.

Or does someone know of a Google Chrome script or something I can use to block the on hover menus on the Construct website?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, it's very annoying. Always getting in the way when clicking newest topics, etc.

Over a year ago, it was suggested here... construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-1297

But, as you can see, it got no replies. I guess it needs more "votes". 😛

• Lots of issues here don't seem to get any replies from the staff. Which could only mean they just don't care. I mean, what's the point of having a sub forum about website issues if they don't even look at it?

Or is this yet again one of those 'let the community figure it out because it will be cheaper' cases.

• It's just me working on the site, and have a huge amount to do. Re-works like that take a long time, it's really not a simple job and would take many weeks.

• It seems like a simple thing to do, but I believe you.

I'm just glad we got a response. The big question is though, is it going to be changed?

They should surely hire someone to assist you with your tasks, it seems you've got a long list of work to do.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)