Super Platformer Engine (Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • JPBreau Thank you! Since it's pixel art it's easy to use the colors but it would be much better if there will be a palette. I will create one when I've got time, thank you for the suggestion.

• JPBreau Thank you! Since it's pixel art it's easy to use the colors but it would be much better if there will be a palette. I will create one when I've got time, thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks! But if you don't already have one it's no big deal. Like you said it should be pretty easy to create our own.

• someone created or is creating a game with this awesome engine? some progress screenshots?

• Please may you add hidden areas and areas where the camera scrolls in and the some it goes out

• Hi there, just purchased this and it's looking fantastic.

I've installed the behaviours, but where do I copy the Skend effect?

• Hey, thanks for purchasing!

You can just drag and drop it to C2, it will install automatically.

• I love the look & operation of this template - it's one of the reasons that I licensed Construct 2. I wanted to try to use these templates to start playing with some game building. Are there any walkthroughs/tutorials on how to use the Super Platformer Engine to make an actual game? Somewhere where we could learn things like linking levels together, building new maps, etc.? Thanks!

• laypax There's more than 100 events in the template so I don't recommend you to buy this before personal license.

hi, bilgekaan i want to replace the character/player,can you make one exclusive with the same animations + push ,(naturaly PAID EXTRA) thanx.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey there, thanks for the template.

I was thinking though...is there any way to port this to Construct 3? That's the IDE I'm currently working on so it'd be great if that was possible.

• Hey there, thanks for the template.

I was thinking though...is there any way to port this to Construct 3? That's the IDE I'm currently working on so it'd be great if that was possible.

Hey, thank you.

Yes, you can use it on C3 without skend effect in grass sprites.

• I can not open the Platform in Construct3. The only plugin that I can not get in Construct 3 is rex_zigzag-Behavior. Do you have this plugin for construct 3? If not what section can I remove so the rex_zigzag-Behavior is not used so that I can open the platform in Construct 3?

Thanks in advanced

• I can not open the Platform in Construct3. The only plugin that I can not get in Construct 3 is rex_zigzag-Behavior. Do you have this plugin for construct 3? If not what section can I remove so the rex_zigzag-Behavior is not used so that I can open the platform in Construct 3?

Thanks in advanced

Thank you for purchasing! Zigzag behavior for C3: https://github.com/rexrainbow/C3RexDoc/blob/master/repo/index.md

• Hello , This is awesome template for me but it seems I have problem with ladder . Each time I move Ladder to other position , MC will stuck at edge of tiles . Could you help me please ?

• Hey my friend,

Someone is trying to rip off you template. I played the demo and it contain some of your graphics, sounds and most likely your code. More then likely why he turned off commenting.

I don't know if you care or not but I would contact Scirra about this.

scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/pixel-platformer-engine-4695

• Hey my friend,

Someone is trying to rip off you template. I played the demo and it contain some of your graphics, sounds and most likely your code. More then likely why he turned off commenting.

I don't know if you care or not but I would contact Scirra about this.

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/pixel-platformer-engine-4695

Thank you for letting me know!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)