Steam4C2-Basic

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Construct the user interface of your game with these universal buttons.
  • Hi,

The update 1.3.1 is still waiting for approval...

But you can discover a small sale until christmas here

Regards,

• Hi Bro, I have a few questions before buying:

• I can know if the game is running with a valid steam license?
    • I'll be able to save to the steam and recover the save from steam?
    • Leader-board is supported?

the discount on Christmas Day will be huge? =D

• Hi TELLES0808 ,

[quote:3bsb6u4h]- I can know if the game is running with a valid steam license?

Do you want a feature to check steam key? or fight against piracy?

[quote:3bsb6u4h]- I'll be able to save to the steam and recover the save from steam?

You can save localstorage folder without plugin, the cloud sharing files and send/write/delete/read files will be added in full version in a soon future

[quote:3bsb6u4h]- Leader-board is supported?

Yes in full version

[quote:3bsb6u4h]the discount on Christmas Day will be huge?

I don't think AJ2DI planned a huge discount on Christmas Day but maybe a better discount than today ^^

Regards,

• [quote:229lbrif]Do you want a feature to check steam key? or fight against piracy?

Both, if possible

33% or more would be an awesome discount and make me able to buy it

• Hi,

Until Scirra approves v1.3.1 (we guess they are in vacations), we recommend v1.2.1 (with SDK 1.38A) to avoid black screen issue on few computers.

Regards,

• So when I export with this plugin and export as a nwjs project, it just launches a small black screen. Doesn't initialize the game. Though preview works in construct!

Is this fixed in the next version?

• So when I export with this plugin and export as a nwjs project, it just launches a small black screen. Doesn't initialize the game. Though preview works in construct!

Is this fixed in the next version?

This could happen with v1.3 and is fixed in 1.3.1 (if you use correct nw.js version with related plugin version and steamworks sdk 1.38A)

• Judging from the file name, it seems like it's been updated to 1.3.1 and I still have the blackscreen on launch bug :/ Using NWjs 19 and sdk 1.38A

• condolent ,

Could you try with nw.js 0.18.5 and plugin v1.3.1 /sdk1.38A?

Thanks,

• Hi,

V1.4 is available

NEW UPDATE! NW 18.7/19.4/20.0/20.3

V1.4.0:

* Plugin requires Steamworks SDK 1.39

* Update Support for nw.js 0.18.5 to 0.18.7

* Update Support for nw.js 0.19-rc1 to 0.19.4

* Add Support for nw.js 0.20.0

* Add Support for nw.js 0.20.3

* Support dropped for nw.js 12/13/14/15/16/17

Regards,

• What's the process for Mac? I get it working fine on Windows (using v.1.4, Steam sdk 1.39, and nw 20). Do you still have to alter the .json file? Which file should be included from the steam sdk, is it the libsteam_api.dylib?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Indeed; modify the Json file and in clude the file form [SDK_Folder]\redistributable_bin\osx32\libsteam_api.dylib.

• It won't display the Overlay, but at least the achievements get submitted on OSX. Can't get it working on Linux though. Anything special that needs to be done there?

• Could you send me more info (in private) about your OSX version (and linux of course) ?

Steam overlay should work correctly on ubuntu16 and debian

For OSX, you can read this page: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -yofv-0014

Regards,

• Hi.

For some reason overlay does not work on Mac OS for me. Achievements unlocked properly (After I close the game).

I use NW 21.1, Steamworks SDK 1.39

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)