OpenAI Plugin Suite on Asset Store

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Chat with smart animals using the OpenAi Chat GPT 3 API
  • Release 1.0.0.4

OpenAI Chat Vision and OpenAI TTS were added to the suite.

Now it includes:

1-OpenAI Chat:

1. This plugin allows Construct 3 to interact with the OpenAI chat completion endpoint, enabling real-time chat functionality.
    2. Perfect for chatbot development, conversational AI, and virtual assistants

2-OpenAI Chat Vision:

1. Enhance your Construct 3 applications with the power of AI vision. This plugin integrates with OpenAI’s vision models, allowing your application to understand and interpret images in a human-like manner.
    2. Perfect for chatbot development with vision capability.

3-OpenAI Dall-E:

1. Bring the power of Dall-E to your Construct 3 projects. These plugins allows your project to generate(Dall-E 2 and Dall-E 3), edit and make image variations(Dall-E 2 only) from textual descriptions, opening up a world of creative possibilities.

4-OpenAI Whisper:

1. Whisper is a speech recognition system for making requests to the OpenAI speech to text, transcriptions and translations endpoints.
    2. Transcribe audio into whatever language the audio is in.
    3. Translate and transcribe the audio into English.

5-OpenAI TTS:

1. The Text-to-Speech (TTS) plugin allows your Construct 3 project to convert written text into spoken words. This can be used to create more immersive experiences, provide accessibility features, and more.

6-OpenAI Chat Completions:

Deprecated

7-OpenAI Completions:

Deprecated

Release 1.0.0.3:

• Ability to stream responses on the OpenAI_Chat plugin only, for regular and proxy requests.
    • New condition called 'On stream end' that is triggered when the OpenAI streamed response is complete.
    • New Chat_Example_Extended_Download, which is an extended version of Chat with the ability to download the chat as a .txt file.
    • New Chat_Example_Stream, which provides an example of how to use the new 'stream' feature.
    • New PHP file to be used with the latest version of the OpenAI_Chat_V1014 plugin to ensure compatibility with the 'stream' feature.

RELEASE 1.0.0.2

I've just added Dall-E plugin to use Generations, Edits and Variations endpoints and an example to use them.

RELEASE 1.0.0.1 Now you can hide your API key with the new action, "Make Proxy Request”

-This update includes a new action, "Make Proxy Request," for all plugins.

-With this action, you can make an OpenAI API call without revealing your secret API key by using a proxy site to make the call on behalf of the client.

-Instructions for setting this up are available in the plugin documentation.

If you have any questions or need help setting this up, please feel free to ask here

Hello everyone, I have just released the OpenAI Plugin Suite. If you're interested, feel free to ask any questions you may have or suggest a feature.

OpenAI Plugin Suite

Seamlessly integrates OpenAI API GPT and Whisper models with Construct 3

https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/addons/openai-plugin-suite-3317

• Introducing the OpenAI Plugin Suite - a powerful set of 4 plugins designed to seamlessly integrate the OpenAI API with the Construct 3 event system. With just a few events, you can build intelligent chatbots, create dynamic content, and develop virtual assistants with ease. Moreover, the ability to generate text and language provides this suite with tremendous potential for game developers looking to create dynamic dialogues, storylines, and other game design systems.

OpenAI Construct 3 Plugin Suite includes 4 Plugins:

1. OpenAI_Chat_Completions

• Construct 3 plugin for making requests to the OpenAI chat completion endpoint
    • Ideal for single completions without memory of previous prompts
    • Utilize GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 models for content creation, text generation, and language translation
    • Available models: gpt-4, gpt-4-0314, gpt-4-32k, gpt-4-32k-0314, gpt-3.5-turbo, gpt-3.5-turbo-0301

2. OpenAI_Completions

• Construct 3 plugin for making requests to the OpenAI completion endpoint
    • Suitable for single completions without memory of previous prompts
    • Ideal for content creation, text generation, and language translation
    • Available models: text-davinci-003, text-davinci-002, text-curie-001, text-babbage-001, text-ada-001, davinci, curie, babbage, ada

3. OpenAI_Chat

• Construct 3 plugin for making requests to the OpenAI chat completion endpoint with memory of the entire conversation
    • Perfect for chatbot development, conversational AI, and virtual assistants
    • Harness the power of GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 models for advanced capabilities
    • Available models: gpt-4, gpt-4-0314, gpt-4-32k, gpt-4-32k-0314, gpt-3.5-turbo, gpt-3.5-turbo-0301

4. OpenAI_Whisper

• Construct 3 plugin for making requests to the OpenAI speech to text API, transcriptions and translations endpoints.
    • Transcribe audio into whatever language the audio is in.
    • Translate and transcribe the audio into english.
    • Available models: whisper-1

Disclaimer: Please note that the use of OpenAI Construct 3 Plugin Suite requires an OpenAI API key. Additionally, the API calls are subject to a “per token” payment system, which means that users will be charged for each API call made using the plugins. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have a valid OpenAI API key and are aware of the associated costs before using the plugins.

GPT-4 model is only available for users who have access to it.

Addon documentation:

https://construct3openai.carrd.co/

OpenAI Pricing:

https://openai.com/pricing#language-models

OpenAI documentation:

https://platform.openai.com/docs/introduction

OpenAI models:

https://platform.openai.com/docs/models

• This is a great improvement over the previous plugin. Can do very advanced stuff with basic setup. The html5/css really is clean,useful, and juicy. Keep up the good stuff, C!

I’m curious as what to other members come up with

• Really good work. Personally, one feature that I think is very useful and would love to see implemented, is the ability to use OpenAI API GPT models to interact and 'chat' with the contents of my own pdfs and other documents and file types. There are a few sites coming out that offer this service, but they usually do so with fairly expensive subscriptions: being able to manage this independently with a plugin would be great and an instant-buy from me.

• Thanks guys for the kind words.

Thanks for the suggestion faber80, I’ll take a look at that.

For the first update I’ll address the API key security by adding the action “MakeProxyRequest”, so users can enter a custom proxy URL , so it makes the request at a proxy server that retrieves the secret API key from a location outside the root, makes the OpenAI API call on the client's behalf, and finally sends back the response to C3 app.I’ll include a php example to help on this.

• UPDATE 1.0.0.1

NOW YOU CAN HIDE YOUR API KEY WITH THE NEW ACTION, "MAKE PROXY REQUEST”

-This update includes a new action, "Make Proxy Request," for all plugins.

-With this action, you can make an OpenAI API call without revealing your secret API key by using a proxy site to make the call on behalf of the client.

-Instructions for setting this up are available in the plugin documentation.

If you have any questions or need help setting this up, please feel free to ask here.

• Hi guys, this weekend only, you can grab the OpenAI Plugin Suite with 40% off.

• Release 1.0.0.2

I've just added Dall-E plugin to use Generations, Edits and Variations endpoints and an example to use them.

• Release 1.0.0.3

is live, I've added:

• Ability to stream responses on the OpenAI_Chat plugin only, for regular and proxy requests.
    • New condition called 'On stream end' that is triggered when the OpenAI streamed response is complete.
    • New Chat_Example_Extended_Download, which is an extended version of Chat with the ability to download the chat as a .txt file.
    • New Chat_Example_Stream, which provides an example of how to use the new 'stream' feature.
    • New PHP file to be used with the latest version of the OpenAI_Chat_V1014 plugin to ensure compatibility with the 'stream' feature.
  • I'm at a loss with the message "You didn't provide an API key. You need to provide your API key in an Authorization header using Bearer auth (i.e. Authorization: Bearer YOUR_KEY), or as the password field (with blank username) if you're accessing the API from your browser and are prompted for a username and password. You can obtain an API key from platform.openai.com/account/api-keys.%22

I have a key, what is an Authorization header.

• I'm at a loss with the message "You didn't provide an API key. You need to provide your API key in an Authorization header using Bearer auth (i.e. Authorization: Bearer YOUR_KEY), or as the password field (with blank username) if you're accessing the API from your browser and are prompted for a username and password. You can obtain an API key from platform.openai.com/account/api-keys.%22

I have a key, what is an Authorization header.

Hi waltg, I've replied to you via the support email.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Release 1.0.0.4

OpenAI Chat Vision and OpenAI TTS were added to the suite.

Now it includes:

1-OpenAI Chat:

1. This plugin allows Construct 3 to interact with the OpenAI chat completion endpoint, enabling real-time chat functionality.
    2. Perfect for chatbot development, conversational AI, and virtual assistants

2-OpenAI Chat Vision:

1. Enhance your Construct 3 applications with the power of AI vision. This plugin integrates with OpenAI’s vision models, allowing your application to understand and interpret images in a human-like manner.
    2. Perfect for chatbot development with vision capability.

3-OpenAI Dall-E:

1. Bring the power of Dall-E to your Construct 3 projects. These plugins allows your project to generate(Dall-E 2 and Dall-E 3), edit and make image variations(Dall-E 2 only) from textual descriptions, opening up a world of creative possibilities.

4-OpenAI Whisper:

1. Whisper is a speech recognition system for making requests to the OpenAI speech to text, transcriptions and translations endpoints.
    2. Transcribe audio into whatever language the audio is in.
    3. Translate and transcribe the audio into English.

5-OpenAI TTS:

1. The Text-to-Speech (TTS) plugin allows your Construct 3 project to convert written text into spoken words. This can be used to create more immersive experiences, provide accessibility features, and more.

6-OpenAI Chat Completions:

Deprecated

7-OpenAI Completions:

Deprecated

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)