cant use old asset store, and all asset do not convert to new asset store

From the Asset Store
Dynamic, heavy and powerful rock themes. 11 music tracks.

so many usefull asset disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because sellers aren't following anymore the store.

We have received communication plenty ahead and the ones that care about selling in the new store have already done the move since a while.

Would you prefer to buy something that doesn't have anymore support from the seller and then ask for a refund?

Quick note also, anything you purchased on the old store has been moved to the new store so you can still download previous purchases. Any seller that did not port their assets over to the new store are now not for sale though.

ok i suggest post email to the old asset author...

For your information, all sellers from the old store have been, of course, mailed during the beta period.

As mentioned previously, some "sellers aren't following anymore the store".

We cannot force them and/or do anything about it.

Im trying to understand: content from Scirra store that publishers dont port to new store are not available anymore?

Im interessed in some templates from: scirra.com/store/sellers/digi-smile-limited-161

but i cant find them in the new store, means i cant download them now?

If this is true, why would you do that?

"Im trying to understand: content from Scirra store that publishers dont port to new store are not available anymore?"

Yes, if sellers do not post their items in the new store, they are not available.

As for the old store, it is part of a website that is being shut down.

If you did purchase items in the old store, they are available for you to download when visiting : construct.net/en/game-assets/downloads

If you have not purchased them yet, and that they have not been uploaded by their sellers/authors in the new store, they are not available in the new (empty by default) store.

As mentioned previously, some "sellers aren't following anymore the store".

We cannot force them and/or do anything about it.

"Yes, if sellers do not post their items in the new store, they are not available."

To me you are saying:

Templates developers:

1. you gonna develop content to our platform, but at some point because we gonna change and force you to move also, you will loose your revenue (we are behaving like Apple but we are NOT Apple)

2. Put your content in others stores, but not our store

Customers:

1. hey, we are shooting down most of the content we had in the store, that was one of the strongests points to subcribe the game platform, and is still very useful. For beginners this content its amazing.

2. most templates developers dont update they content, means scirra store/probably the new store isnt creating developers fidelity

Whats is one of the strongests points of Apple ecosystem?

Just an estimate you loose probably 3/4 (in scirra store there is 377 bundles, in the new 64 bundles) of the content that has in the scirra store, that IS very useful.

To me when i subcribed your platform scirra store was one the strongest points, personnaly i think this is a really bad decision. And i dont understand why not make available the old content? Why shutting down the old content that is useful?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Just want to finishing saying, you need the developers, and not the other way around

When migrating over to a new platform it can be a little painful, and we've done our best to give sellers plenty of notice to move over. We cannot automatically port assets as there are too many changes (and the licensing is slightly different).

If a seller doesn't want to move their asset, there's not much we can do. Running the two stores in parallel is also not an option.

I'm afraid it is what it is and we can't go back on our decision.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)