The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey everyone. Figured I may as well make my first first post by introducing myself. Just got a year subscription to C3 and have to say the experience has been fairly nice.

I'm a long time Clickteam Fusion user. About 6 years on and off. Being a full time parent and working full time doesn't always allow me the time I would like to have for game development, so I wouldn't consider myself a master in it.

I was on the fence about getting the subscription only because I wasn't sure how much different C3 would be compared to what I've been using up to this point but so far, I'm really impressed. Getting into C3 was pretty painless only because the programs are so similar with being event driven, but I have to say Constructs overall feel is more organized to be honest. I have to say I absolutely love the layouts for building levels in. No more using arrays to build levels and loading back in like I was in Fusion. Just build it and go with Construct.

It's still early in my subscription so we'll see how the next year goes, but so far I'm good.

Well anyhow, hello to everyone!

• Hey everyone!

Just insane how much this app has changed soooo so much.

I've come back as I now have a bit more time to tinker with Construct. I've been poking around the site the past half hour or so and I'm losing my mind.

It's good to be back. So many shiny things.

...sip...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I am Tathagata. I'm now presently working in a Game Monetization Company called PubScale. Looking forward to connect and discuss game monetization and marketing related issues with all the amazing people here

• Hi,

I am Tathagata. I'm now presently working in a Game Monetization Company called PubScale. Looking forward to connect and discuss game monetization and marketing related issues with all the amazing people here

• Glad you're aboard! Let's get acquainted here's my author page ... https://leanpub.com/u/pbmcube

• Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoyed your stay so far. By the way, enjoy the weekend, yay! =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)