The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am a young developer from India, who has started with construct 2 a few months ago! I made my first prototype in a day and I am looking forward to make more interesting games with this amazing engine

Well but as I am new to this, your help would always be appreciated!

I am sure once I get experienced with the engine, I will help out others who are just like me(beginners!).......

• Hi!

I'm a game developer and educator from Tel Aviv.

I use C2 & C3 as a prototyping tool and also to teach people how to create games.

For me, this is one of the most straight-forward engines out there.

I just love it.

• I am a young developer from Egypt, who has started with construct 2 a few days ago! I made my first game in 2 days and I'm still not done with it. But it's proceeding steadily.

Well but as I am new to this, your help would always be appreciated!

I am sure once I get experienced with the engine, I will help out others who are just like me(beginners!).....

I'm looking forward meeting you all!

• > Im just a person who has a dream to make a game

>

So let's chat .... this is what I teach .... glad to have another "student"

Hey! Can I be your student?

I'm 18 and getting into Computer science major next year!

I wanna become a game developer and would greatly appreciate your help!

• Hello my name is Austin. I kinda just want the rep points. I found construct through google

• nao sei falar ingles por isso nao

• Hi, I'm new here. I want to make friends with you!

• Hi, I am new here and I am die hard fan of construct 2 framework. I am working on construct 2 since 2 years. Hope will get a lot of help from other members on this forum and will share my experiences as well

• Hi!

I'm a game developer and educator from Tel Aviv.

I use C2 & C3 as a prototyping tool and also to teach people how to create games.

For me, this is one of the most straight-forward engines out there.

I just love it.

Hope to get your helpful some day

• I just like making games for fun.

• Hello everyone,

This Ashlyn Brooks and i am here to establish a connection with the youth of startup culture ,specially gaming enthusiasts.

An Entrepreneur is here to invest in your innovative ideas.

• Hey everyone,

My name is Jake, I am a complete novice who wants to make a game. I am going to upload my draft so far and would love your guys feedback and advice. Also sorry in advanced for any noob questions

• Just saying hi,

I just want to make games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone, I'm from Argentina, spanish speaker. I heard about construct 2 on reddit and I'm giving it a try. I'm absolutely novice on game programming and I'm very excited to start diving into it. Hope good things!

• Hi, new to this. Love to make games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)