The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Well, this is irritating. I have difficulty saving money (also known as having one part-time job in an American economy, lel), so I guess I'm stuck with the Free Edition for a month or two.

Ah well. I'd rather get familiar with what I'm working with before I unchain its capabilities anyway, I guess...

• Hi again. My real name is Ken. I am 76 years old.

I am an American living with my family in the Philippines.

I am not really new as I have had Construct2 on my computers on and off for the past 2-3 years. Never have really got good with it so I haven't published any games.

It seems harder this time but I am wanting to make it all the way to making my own game. I am retired so I have plenty of time to do it.

• Hi all, I'm a longtime game dev dabbler. I've had my eye on Construct 2 for awhile, but am primarily a Mac user. I've installed Windows today and this is the 2nd app I've installed since loading up.

You can see some of my work on my site (http://www.pyremonk.com) and tumblr (http://pyremonk.tumblr.com).

Looking forward to playing with Construct and making some simple games to share.

• I have never made a game before and have had many attempts. I know HTML and a person in a stream on Twitch gave me a link to construct 2 and said ok what the hell I will give it a spin and can not wait to use it. Thanks.

P.S. If I like this game developing software I might just go and by the full version

Sincerely,

BigOrange

• Hello, well Im beginner at this, so hopefully can have experience from all community member (hopefully my brain RAM can process it well).... Thank you and have good day....

• My name is Salman and I'm currently a 10th grader student I'm new to Construct 2 hoping best to make games for future working everyday to become perfect

• Hey I'm relative new to making games, and I wanted to start after my brother made a game on here called, Squirrel Squash. You should totally check it out!

Anyway this is my first reply on here sooooo

Bye!

• Hi!

I'm Decio, I used to make little projects on RPG maker, so I'm trying out a new way

• hi

• Oh! Olá pessoal!

• Hi!

I'm Ibrohim, just a newbie want to learn more experience about gaming developer

have a nice day

• Hi im Pedro,

I'm from Brasil, i love to mess with photoshop and video editing :v

I knew Construct 2 by some brazillian news blogs and i decided to try it for myself

• Hi i am Simon and the long time I was trying to do the game. My first serious game is "No One Shall Pass"

arcade / shooting-games / no-one-Shall-pass-10167

Earlier projects better not to remind.

Let me know what you think.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • knknmk

• Hi everyone I'm Rocket from the US. I found Construct 2 by random and I am kicking myself for not finding it sooner. It makes everything just so much easier. I have alot of ideas I'd like to put in a game. Hopefully with this tool I can make those dreams a reality!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)