The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey, I am b0inG and I have no idea why I download this, but I guess it's gonna be fun.

• Hola! Soy Jesus Vargas, soy de Chihuahua, Mexico y me encontre Construct 2 buscando en internet para crear un juego para Android!

• Looking for different ways for my students to start making their own games.

• I'm Justin, and I'm a Software Engineer in California.

I work at IBM, and am finishing my bachelor's in C.S.

• Hello, I know some basic html and some css.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

Found this engine on some mozilla list of HTML engines.

Obviously want to make a game with it. I hope it goes well.

Cheers

• My name is Thomas Dede, I live in Burlington Vermont and I love to skateboard, fish, and play all kinds of different sports.

• hi guys

• Hi everyone!

Nice to be here.

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Matthew, I mainly write front-end code for a lot of B2B storefronts, but I got my bachelors degree in game design.

• Hello!

I'm Jojo, I tried Unreal Engine and Unity before (some Flash) as well back in the day~~~~~~~~~~~ (more like 5+ years ago)

My line of work at the moment was not anywhere near art or creativity field. I kinda crave creating something.

Hopes this is the software that will bring back my old creativity engine to life.

Cheers

• I'm Brandy. I'm 33. Single mom. Web designer. Old school game lover.

My first system was a Commodore 64. My favorite games where Air Wolf, Maniac Mansion, Ghost Busters and a few others that I can recall. I got my first Nintendo maybe a year after they came out. Favorite NEW game was Dragon Warrior. I'm still a Final Fantasy junky.

I'm really into making text like sims. I like old school php/mysql games. I'm trying to marry construct 2 with my ideas in a nice html5 type setting with nicer graphics.

• I'm Mikey, a 19 year old Game Development student from England. I am about to finish my third and final year at my college studying Game Design, and I am planning on creating my own indie company and plan to grow and hire.

I am a fan of many games and genres, my favourite games are, Fallout, Mount and Blade Warband, Game Dev Story, Civilization, Age of Empires 2 etc.

I love to write and I am a huge fan of fantasy, Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice and Fire are my favourite pieces of fiction. Writing is definitely my strongest point in design and i hope to show this off someday soon.

I plan to use this engine by creating a game I have designed for a while now, it will be an isometric simulation game similar to Game Dev Story, BitCoinBillionaire etc. but focussed around multiple jobs such as; Musician, Writer, Artist, Game Designer, Director etc. I plan to make this in my spare time and learn more about the engine as I go, and getting help through anyone who is interested in working with me.

If you have bothered to read through all this then thank you for reading

• Hello i am new here, my name is Rodrigo

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)