your nickname?

0 favourites
  • Sorry, I didn't mean to ask that in an aggressive manner, it just seemed weird that you were asking all those questions. What would you think if someone asked you the same questions? I just wanted to know why you were interested in my name.

And yes, our people come from the same roots, which is why there are so many similarities between our languages (Dober Dan, Dobri Den etc.) as well as names, though most of names have older origins (Miha is a form of Mihael, which is obviously an ancient name).

Then again half the Europe is Slavic, so hardly surprising.

• I was in year 4, and my friends and I had a running joke about a parody of the matrix - at one point we came up with all the characters being cows. Thus, the Cowtrix. Stupidest origin of a nickname ever? I think so.

• Sorry, I didn't mean to ask that in an aggressive manner, it just seemed weird that you were asking all those questions. What would you think if someone asked you the same questions?

What would I think if... It's not a secret, my parents like a singer Yaroslav Evdokimov, that's why I'm Yaraslau (Yaroslav in Russian - Yaraslau in Belarusian).

I just wanted to know why you were interested in my name.

As you wrote before - "First two letters of my name and surname combined". Well, maybe, due to my work. Imagine, I have to read a book and understand all factors, that can/could/would/did... influence on writing that book in such a manner. You need dig more and more to find out full info. And then you must explain - why that author couldn't write from the different point of view. What factors were the most important and why? What the author knew and why the author didn't write about that... A lot of such questions must be asked and must be answered... Work looks like a scientific detective.

I read your statement (see above) and try to find Slovenian names. Some kind of scientific research... The rest is known.

By the way, nice avatar. But your avatar in not the reason.

• I entered my real name to some hacker nickname generator :d

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I draw = ink

I like robots = Bot

• Tora Lord because I was a lord of my kingdom, But my brothers thought it would be funny to put me in a Den of Tigers.

I had to fight for supremacy or what we in the animal kingdom like to say to become the alpha male.

anyway after a long hard fight for Male dominance I won. The tigers yield to me.

I went back home to my Kingdom.

But this time It was to eradicate it with my army of Tigers.

VENDETTA!

• Mine is obvious enough... On second thought, I wish that I had picked "Beatthefinalboss"... Oh well, doesn't matter

• "Oko" is the first three letters of my name.

• There is nothing interesting with my nickname. It is my full name. I want it simple and basic.

• There is nothing interesting with my nickname. It is my full name. I want it simple and basic.

There is also nothing interesting about your spamming. Banned.

I've also banned two other accounts from labonair.com, since it's a spamming domain. Don't come back.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)