Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2000 Tracks

3 favourites
From the Asset Store
Mine those precious space resources & start trading
  • Hi everyone,

I've created a bunch of new tracks and uploaded them onto the following pages:

Drama

Fantasy

Sci-Fi/Space

Nature/Science

Urban

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy

Sci-Fi/Space

Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• As promised, I added one of your music tracks to my latest tutorial on TD expansion, (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1134/b ... et-defence ) it works rather well! Again, thank you for releasing these. and I shall no doubt use them again in the future.

• As promised, I added one of your music tracks to my latest tutorial on TD expansion, ( ) it works rather well! Again, thank you for releasing these. and I shall no doubt use them again in the future.

Cool...glad to see that "Disco Ants" came in handy.

• i used one of your sifi sounds in the trailer of my game

• i used one of your sifi sounds in the trailer of my game

Cool...looks like a fun game!

Please make sure you credit me as indicated on my homepage.

Here's my weekly update:

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Action

Fantasy

Nature/Science

Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy

Urban

Hope they are helpful,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

Dark/Ominous

Fantasy

Horror/Surreal

Sci-Fi/Space

Technology

I hope they are helpful. As always, all thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

Have a great week,

Eric

• Some of these sci-fi tracks are great! Will definitely use a few of these and put you and your website in the credits. Depending on funding raised I'll be donating as well when the game is finished down the line.

• Some of these sci-fi tracks are great! Will definitely use a few of these and put you and your website in the credits. Depending on funding raised I'll be donating as well when the game is finished down the line.

Cool...I hope they come in handy. Feel free to send me a link to your game when it's done.

• They already are, I've used one of the Dystopia tracks (can't recall which off-hand) for the ambient background music in the first star system, and likely for others per classification, .

• Hi everyone,

Fantasy

Sci-Fi/Space

Upbeat

I'm also on Twitter now so be sure to follow me for more frequent updates.

Have a great week,

Eric

soundimage.org

• Had a listen to the two or three (I think the third might've been there already?) sci-fi tracks, nice work, ), if there is any chance of you creating some similar-sounding ambient tracks as loops? Or do you prefer to only upload pieces with a start and end?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Had a listen to the two or three (I think the third might've been there already?) sci-fi tracks, nice work, ), if there is any chance of you creating some similar-sounding ambient tracks as loops? Or do you prefer to only upload pieces with a start and end?

Great question. I've been seriously considering creating a section for ambient/environmental sounds that could be looped in sci-fi games...like interior ambiences for spacecraft/structures/etc., and exterior ones for alien worlds etc.

As far as music goes, I've never created a piece of music specifically to loop, but you are more than welcome to edit any of my tracks to make them loop if you can get them to...(most music in general doesn't loop very well, but I've seen some people do it with my pieces.) Plus, if you give me specifics, I can always create something original for you and design it to loop.

Hope that's helpful.

• Sorry for the late post, didn't know there was a response because it didn't show up top for some reason. Just wandered by to check, .

Yeah, I can imagine looping would be a challenge as you'd need to figure out if what starts nicely will blend as nicely at the end without it being too apparent it just looped (I can never manage it, but I have only a hobbyist skill and interest in creating music and sound). Something original would be cool as an experiment, thanks so much for offering to attempt a loop! I'm thinking ambient sci-fi pads for loops similar to

Subscribe to Construct videos now

(I love ambient outside games too; there's tonnes of ambient albums available for purchase on Ultimae's Bandcamp page if you're a fan).

Would be cool to see what you could come up with, and would be happy to donate some money (or pay for, since it's custom work and your work is quite good) for similarly atmospheric, original pad loops!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)