Mine those precious space resources & start trading
  • I've added some new pieces on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous

History

Sci-Fi/Space

Hope they are helpful,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

I've had several requests for action pieces...so I've started an "Action" page and uploaded 5 new pieces with varying styles. If there's a particular style you're interested in, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also uploaded some new pieces on the Nature/Science page as well as the Technology page. I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for all your feedback and support,

Eric

• Awesome work Eric

Can i download wav files from the site or all the files is mp3?

• Awesome work Eric

Can i download wav files from the site or all the files is mp3?

Thanks for the kind words...I appreciate it.

Due to file size limitations by my hosting service, everything uploaded to the site is mp3.

• I just had a quick look through your site and there is so much on offer here, I'm sure I can find some great fits for my tutorials, and of course I will credit you and your website where I use them. Crediting people that provide assets is my Golden Rule.

Massive thanks for your generosity.

• I just had a quick look through your site and there is so much on offer here, I'm sure I can find some great fits for my tutorials, and of course I will credit you and your website where I use them. Crediting people that provide assets is my Golden Rule.

Massive thanks for your generosity.

You're very welcome...I hope you find some pieces you can use. Please feel free to send me links to your tutorials...I'd love to see them.

Thanks,

Eric

• fantastic thanks

• fantastic thanks

No problem. Make sure to check back often...I try to add a new piece each day. Can do custom stuff, too, if need be, for a donation.

• Hi everyone,

I've added some new pieces on the following pages:

Action

Fantasy

Nature/Science

Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful,

Eric

• Thanks for adding more free music to your site.

I'm using one of your tracks in a small game I'm making. I'll be sure to donate if I actually make any money from it.

• Thanks for adding more free music to .

I'm using one of your tracks in a small game I'm making. I'll be sure to donate if I actually make any money from it.

Glad to hear you found something you can use in your new game! Please send me a link...I'd love to see it.

Eric

• Hi everyone,

I've posted some new tracks on the following pages:

Sci-Fi/Space

Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I've also received a number of requests for longer pieces (in general) so I thought I'd begin creating longer versions of some of my tracks.

If you all have any thoughts about tracks of mine that you'd like to use, but wish were longer, please let me know.

Thanks,

Eric

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone,

I've posted some of my music on Soundcloud. Simply search for my name or the name of my website and it'll come right up.

The majority of the music still lives on my site, though.

As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

I've posted new pieces on the following pages:

Action

Fantasy

Funny/Quirky/Weird

As always, your feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• Hi everyone,

Some of you have sent me private messages on this site, but for some reason it's not letting me respond to them. Please send your messages to the email listed on my website instead so I can respond to you.

Thanks,

Eric

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)