CrowdGaming - your smartphone is your controller

From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • kingpirux Ví tu perfil y me di cuenta que somos compatriotas, ja! Impresionante tu trabajo, felicitaciones!!

jajaj muchas gracias :D lo mejor sería seguirlo en otro post o agregame al facebook (emmanuel rubio) y te cuento

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To leave a public reply:

- The Scirra Multiplayer plugin can be used to create this kind of behaviour. Just have 2 apps (or layouts) the difference in a normal multiplayer is that the player don't recive information about the game elements, just the status (is playing-not playing)

- The air console plugin is powerfull if you want to sell your game in air console, there is a template somewhere that helps you to create the joystick.

- The server (signalling server) is the hosting for the multiplayer ip directions pointer. Something like

Player: "where in hell is the other player?"

Signalling: "right there ->"

So if you want to make a local multiplayer you are going to need internet to make it work. But if you want it fully local without internet, you need to create a signalling server (to do it with scirra's plugin, you must buy it in the scyrra store) and turn it on in a Node.JS compatible OS in the same network and point the players to the IP of that computer.

• kingpirux Thank you so much for your answer, I´ll keep it in mind. At least now I know what to look for when trying to imagine this kind of projects. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)