Art Assets protector software!

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
54 unique spaceships created in pixel art style. Great for creating top-down shooter games.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm using Construct2 for a long time and I found that there is a big problem with this game engine which is after each Export (Android or Html5), everyone can easily access the game's graphics, so they could be reused.

I have been thinking about this problem for a while but now I created a program that solves it!

today I wanna put it here so you guys can use it and enjoy its features by purchasing a license through the program.

(This program is compatible with construct 2 and 3)

If you have any questions you can ask it there or through:

Graphicprotectoryfx@gmail.com

Telegram-Username=yfx@mrjavaheri81

----------------------------------------------

Download Graphic Protector

screen shot1

screen shot2

screen shot3

screen shot4

• amazing

• Nice!!

I Using This Software And I'm Very Satisfied

Thank's

• Mrjavaheri

How does this work - do I open my .c3p in it - and it encrypts the images?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can export "cordova" and give the folder to the program

This is true for both versions 2 and 3

• You should do a survey to see how bad this "big problem" is.

A show of hands from the number of people who have had their assets successfully stolen...

• One of the big problems with Construct 2 is unencrypting the graphics after output.

Personally, graphic encryption has been and is important to me

I bought this software and it has completely met my needs and I can say that it is really great

If the graphics of your game are important, I suggest you use it

• I think your program is very expensive

Think that young and novice game developers can buy this program?

Definitely not.

So please make the price affordable

• One of the big problems with Construct 2 is unencrypting the graphics after output.

Personally, graphic encryption has been and is important to me

I bought this software and it has completely met my needs and I can say that it is really great

If the graphics of your game are important, I suggest you use it

Welcome to the forums Mr.Pennywise...

Stay awhile and tell us all about how you needed asset encryption.

You've come this far to this particular corner of the internet, might as well make the journey useful.

• You should do a survey to see how bad this "big problem" is.

A show of hands from the number of people who have had their assets successfully stolen...

what is your idea about this?

• Proof.

All I ask is proof that this is even useful.

Provide it or go sell screen doors to submarine makers.

• Proof.

All I ask is proof that this is even useful.

Provide it or go sell screen doors to submarine makers.

Do you want to know if this program is working properly or do you doubt that its purpose is useful?

• > One of the big problems with Construct 2 is unencrypting the graphics after output.

> Personally, graphic encryption has been and is important to me

> I bought this software and it has completely met my needs and I can say that it is really great

> If the graphics of your game are important, I suggest you use it

Welcome to the forums Mr.Pennywise...

Stay awhile and tell us all about how you needed asset encryption.

You've come this far to this particular corner of the internet, might as well make the journey useful.

Thank you very much for your welcome

See, for example, I come and spend a lot of money and I design the graphics of the game and I am happy to have beautiful graphics.

But because Construct 2 & 3 doesn't have the ability to encrypt files, others can easily copy it and paste it into their games, and I don't like to see the game's graphics in other games at all.

• I think C3 already has the assets pack under a encryption in android atleast, not sure about other stuff, but the moment u upload stuff to a website... no matter what encryption u use, unless u generate it in the canvas pixel by pixel, u won't protect it ... since is rendered as a file in the browser on clients side. i bet i can test ur app and still "steal" stuff from ur projects. 40$ license bet? if u win, i buy a license, if u lose, u lower ur license forever to $5+tax so everyone can buy it!

• I did not say that access will reach zero, but I did say that access will be greatly reduced. And this is a reduction in access in ways that construct supports, but in terms of price, I give you the full right and I will lower the price soon and put it at the same price you said!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)