Art Assets protector software!

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
54 unique spaceships created in pixel art style. Great for creating top-down shooter games.
  • I'm like Newt says, I would like to see a proof of how it will protect the graphics or at least just to see it in action to check what you can expect from the software.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I worked hard for this program and my goal was to solve a problem and right now I decided to release this software for free soon!

Hoping that others will use it and be satisfied

• I worked hard for this program and my goal was to solve a problem and right now I decided to release this software for free soon!

Hoping that others will use it and be satisfied

I feel i had to come back and say, don't be discouraged by what me newt and others are saying, you could do a video, of how things work, explain in more detail, what your software does compared to Constructs default compression and obfuscator. You don't have to give it away for free, i mean is great service for those that need it. But being your work, you can ask what price you want. Please contact at my email [[zga[]agz]]@gmail.com no square brackets.

Also, when you replied earlier to me, i wanted to say, that even if the price high, you know how much your work is worth, and for those that really needs this software is worth probably more than $40 considering will protect probably assets worth more than $100.

What i say or Newt says and others about the price is true also, price is a bit high, but again, not really, i seen other software at higher price that dont work properly... if yours do what you said it does then is a good price. But around Construct community we are "cheap" meaning we like stuff that is either free or around or under $20. it's a long history of bargain here hahaha.

• I Agree with GeorgeZaharia,

Mrjavaheri if you worked hard for it and you think it works as intended then you are very entitled to ask something in return for your service, don't be discouraged, I would say is better to know the capabilities of your software example how much can protect the assets then you can from there find a nice valance and fair price.

For me, I was genuinely asking to see how much can protect the assets as we been working for nearly three years in one project and the graphics have been extremely difficult to make so if there was anything we could to protect it's well worth the investment.

• You are right! That's why I put this program for free testing for 3 days so that anyone can test it!

-------------------

Email:Demo@Demo

Password:Demo

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)