Tutor in the Seattle Area?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi!

I have several children who are interested in learning how to program, and I’d like to get them started with Construct 3. I have a nine year-old girl, an 11 year-old boy, a 15 year-old boy, and a 17 year-old boy who are all pretty keen. The 15 year-old has some experience with Unity and GameMaker Studio 2; the rest are pretty green, with some Scratch experience perhaps.

Anyone in the Seattle area interested in doing this in-person? Happy to pay a solid hourly rate, and ideally we could do a serious of back-to-back 1:1 sessions to maximize the learning.

If you’re remote and interested in doing this remote, I’m open to it if I can’t find any local tutors.

Reply here if interested and we can work out comms from there.

Best,

Ben

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would like to be a tutor but I'm in Vietnam.

Contact me if you need: nguyenquocdong2009zoj@gmail.com

Looking forward to work with you!

• Hi bgalbs,

I have been teaching Construct 2 and Construct 3 for a while, both to young and adults, in person and online. I am able to help you on that online, since I live in Japan.

If I'm correct I'm 16 hours ahead of you, that means that for example I can teach when it's 5pm in Seattle and it's 9am here in Japan (of the following day for you).

These are the types of games I teach to absolutely beginners in just a few lessons:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

These instead some of my work, to prove that I know how to use Construct:

And of course on my channel you can find lots of other videos.

My website is:

biim.games

Feel free to send me one email to discuss about the details.

Thank you,

Simone

• I have 4 years of experience in Construct Engine. As well as I also develop games using Unity.

I know the following programming languages:

C++

Java

Javascript

C#

You can reply here if I believe a child has to learn the basics of programing before jumping to game development.

Slowly he will be developing games as well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)