Super Quick Team Up, Offer

From the Asset Store
A challenging game that needs quick responses!

I made a Flappy bird like game (It's almost completed), but based off of the Ghetto, and I just need a quick team up...

I need someone to put in a high score board in it and export it into an apk, so this way I can put it on android.

If you are interested in taking up this task, pick what you want your reward to be by doing it Example: "I'll do it, but only if you put ads on it and give me half of what your game makes." I have skype and dropbox!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

SavAunHax

I made a Flappy bird like game (It's almost completed), but based off of the Ghetto, and I just need a quick team up...

I need someone to put in a high score board in it and export it into an apk, so this way I can put it on android.

If you are interested in taking up this task, pick what you want your reward to be by doing it Example: "I'll do it, but only if you put ads on it and give me half of what your game makes." I have skype and dropbox!

You already have an open thread for this HERE, no need for another.

Also, do you have a license? If so, then you can export and generate your own apk.

If not, then you are not allowed to export in order to generate money, as your other thread says.

Please direct responses to original thread.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)