Spanish speak team

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • hi, i looking ppl who speak spanish.

• Yo hablo español.

What are you looking for?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yo hablo español.

What are you looking for?

Hola, quiero formar un equipo, para compartir ideas, conocimientos. Quizás hacer algo juntos. Saludos.

hi, i looking for make a team, for share ideas, knowledge, maybe we can make a proyect together. Cheers.

• Hey yo tambien soy hispanohablante y me encantaría poder compartir conocimientos sobre c2 con los demas y si es posible llegar a hacer algo grande!

• Please remember to always either post in English or provide an English translation.

Thanks.

• Please remember to always either post in English or provide an English translation.

Thanks.

Hey yo tambien soy hispanohablante y me encantaría poder compartir conocimientos sobre c2 con los demas y si es posible llegar a hacer algo grande!

He said: hey i want join too, im hispano, i would like share ideas, knowledge about c2 with all, and make a big proyect if possible.

Thanks.

Why i have to translate my message in english if I am speaking someone who wants find for someone who is speaking his language.

No one who only speaks english should care about this post.

• Because that is the rules of this forum, and I need to moderate the posts, which I cannot do if they are not in English.

Ashley has stated many times that all posts must be in English or have an English translation.

If you wish to post in the open forum, then follow the rules. Otherwise, just use email and bypass the forum entirely.

There may also be a native forum for you if you check the following topic:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/non-english-communities_t66217

• Because that is the rules of this forum, and I need to moderate the posts, which I cannot do if they are not in English.

Ashley has stated many times that all posts must be in English or have an English translation.

If you wish to post in the open forum, then follow the rules. Otherwise, just use email and bypass the forum entirely.

There may also be a native forum for you if you check the following topic:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/non-english-communities_t66217

Vale, entonces voy a traducir mi mensaje para la gente que no importa lo que dije

OK, then i will translate my message for people who don't matter what i said

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)