SDK Developer Needed [PAID]

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello,

I'm looking for someone to help me build an SDK for Construct 3 that will send some information to my site.

In the beginning, I need to send:

- current level (if the game is having levels)

- total levels (if the game is having levels)

- when the player died

- when the player finishes a level

- score

- game name

- game ID

In Construct 3, the developer should create simple events for each one. Besides that, the developer should be able to write the name of the game and a unique game ID.

All these pieces of information should be sent once the status of the game changes, for example, the player died, won, or finished the game.

If someone is interested, we can talk more about how to make it, integration, details, and so on.

Of course, as it's already written in the title, this is a paid job.

Feel free to come up with ideas, suggestions, and so on.

Thank you, and have a great day! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Виды перевода

Перевод текстов

Исходный текст

Hi.

I see no replies, maybe someone was scared off by the mention of SDK in the thread title.

There is no need for SDK or additional plugins you just need to send the necessary data to your hosting via PIC requests.

Your hosting will receive them and write them to the SQL database.

In fact, this is a self-designed analytics or possibly a self-designed leaderboard.

It is not difficult to do this, but I want to warn you that once you have more than 1000 players every day, the cost of hosting increases. Increases the load on the CPU and the load on the database.

I would recommend using ready-made free leaderboards or analytics.

This is just my opinion, I do not do commercial development.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)