Scythuz's Pixel Shop

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Easy to use shop and inventroy populated by an array!
  • Hi there everyone, I'm Scythuz! You might already know me for my music and sound design work, I'm now branching out into doing pixel art too. Hiring me means bringing vibrancy to your game, whether that means recreating an existing style or creating something completely new.

I will be charging $10 per hour for all of the services on offer in this shop, please bear in mind that you will (with very few exceptions) need to pay a minimum of $10 regardless of how small the work is. Making sure to order the right amount will be important if you want to get the best value for your money.

Since the work will be done on an hourly basis, prices will depend on: size, detail, the amount of colours used and complexity. For example, a 16x16 monochrome sprite is going to cost a lot less than a 48x48 sprite. If you are unsure about anything, just ask.

Here are some examples of what I can do, please feel free to send me a message if there's a type of asset you want that isn't listed here, I might still be able to do it.

Tiles:

imgur.com/eypmq2B

imgur.com/8tvwLEF

imgur.com/6GTYZZJ

Characters:

imgur.com/EucsCkT

Icons:

imgur.com/wVN12Nz

Large Sprites:

imgur.com/aBcpZuC

imgur.com/HtOtWFK

imgur.com/hxqiMSv

All payments will be made via paypal, in US Dollars or Pound Sterling.

References are highly encouraged!

You will be expected to have permission for any edits or recreations you want me to do for you.

I reserve the right to refuse any commission I am not comfortable with.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've been doing a lot of animation work lately! Here's one example, an 8 frame walk cycle for a 21x48 sprite! If you want smooth and fluid animations for your characters, consider commissioning me.

imgur.com/a8eFg4r

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)