Pokemon 2D MMO

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Introducing MMO Game Magic sound effects library – a highly versatile and wide-ranging anthology of fantasy magic spells
  • As I stated earlier Eskimojoe, just divert your energies elsewhere. People have been warned. For the sake of the continuity of the site, please allow the site's administrators to further handle this situations. We've done the community a favor by establishing proof of his inappropriate behavior. Taking shots at him only makes you look less professional. You seem to have done a lot of research on the individual/individuals behind this company, so I assume you're a knowledgeable professional. Please don't waste your time, because not only does it compromise your level of professionalism, but adds unnecessary information to their forums database. It would be more effective if the administrators leave this post visible so that people doing research had more proof of this company's inadequacies online. This will be my last post on this thread, thanks and sorry if I come off as harsh or disrespectful; I meant no disrespect.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol ?! Are you kidding me ?!

Goddamnit , this is going to my bookmarks :P

• Locking this thread. Please take this discussion elsewhere; it is no longer suitable for the Scirra Forums. I would also encourage anyone interested in the OP's listing to be extremely wary of copyright or trademark issues (why not put all that effort in to an original game instead?)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)