Will pay $$ for ad network integration

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
[C3] Banner ads, Interstitial ads, Rewared video ads, Rewarded Interstitial Ads
  • I have already integrated MoPub with CocoonJS. But I want to integrate some other network (like Leadbolt) and NOT ChartBoost/AdMob.

The ad networks that I want to integrate ARE NOT listed in the Ludei's compiler.

One idea to make this work: Edit the HTML5/JavaScript code exported by C2. (You must know how to code)

Willing to Pay. PM me if you know how to make this work.

I am using CocoonJS to export and cannot change the exporter.

Thanks.

• How about Ineractive ?

Check Monetisation section in the following link

It's not native but html5, so it works on cocoonjs also.

it was not yet fully tested, i can give it to you for nothing and send me feedback.

send me PM and let me know your email.

• How about Ineractive ?

Check Monetisation section in the following link

It's not native but html5, so it works on cocoonjs also.

it was not yet fully tested, i can give it to you for nothing and send me feedback.

send me PM and let me know your email.

cranberrygame PM sent. Thanks

• thesecretweapon no reason to buy a plugin for ads no disrespect to Cranberry, PM i will tell you how to implement Leadbolt HTML5 ads using iframe, i have made around $50 from it in like 2 weeks which is good considering not many people have played it! for Leadbolts Adwall clicks i was getting 3-4$! but just shoot me a PM anytime! also i am not trying to charge you since everything i will be telling you i discovered on the forums!

Here is the first game i ever made using C2 it is on clayIO using leadbolt ads!

rrpipesinspace.clay.io

Note though that leadbolt does not push many ads on (WEB), the one game i have on Google Play has GREAT ad fill rate and they are top notch ads nothing that looks spammy like it does on web, my game on google play always gets ads filled with big name titles on the play store, so that for sure helps people click on them!

• SHG Have you managed to use interstitial ads with an iFrame? Like, hardcode what an interstitial ad does or something like that?

• Actually, check out leadbolt.com. They have a brand new portal, and many new tutorials. Integrating mopub and and leadbolt has it's own tutorial you can download leadbolt.com/docs/lb_ios_sdk_mopub_v1.1.zip, or alternatively, go to the download leadbolt sdk button at the top of the portal, then click the iOS tab and then click MoPub. It will download a pdf file with instructions on how to manually integrate leadbolt with MoPub.

• Actually, check out leadbolt.com. They have a brand new portal, and many new tutorials. Integrating mopub and and leadbolt has it's own tutorial you can download http://www.leadbolt.com/docs/lb_ios_sdk_mopub_v1.1.zip, or alternatively, go to the download leadbolt sdk button at the top of the portal, then click the iOS tab and then click MoPub. It will download a pdf file with instructions on how to manually integrate leadbolt with MoPub.

Whack thanks for helping. But the tutorial says I need to integrate the Leadbolt library. The zip file has a file named "libMopubLeadbolt.a". I have no idea how to integrate this library into my game. All other steps are achievable.

• thesecretweapon all you need to do is use the cocoonjs plugin, and mark mopub as your ad service in ludei's cloud compiler. Then it should work.

• Whack thanks for helping. But the tutorial says I need to integrate the Leadbolt library. The zip file has a file named "libMopubLeadbolt.a". I have no idea how to integrate this library into my game. All other steps are achievable.

thesecretweapon No all you have to do is make a Leadbolt account then go to the APP TAB "Left Side Of Screen" make a HTML5 ad on there it will then give you a URL for the ad you just made and in that URL delete ".JS"

"Don't Worry" as you do not need to code this in anywhere!

Download the iFrame plugin then ad the iFrame object to your game, Make the iFrame the same size as your ad you made on leadbolt and place it where you want the ad to be shown during gameplay, and now on the properties in Construct 2 paste the ad code into where it says URL in the iFrame properties in C2.

When copied from leadbolt it will look like this below:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ad.leadboltmobile.net/show_app_ad.js?section_id=xxxxxxxxx"></script>

Cut it down to look like this:

http:// ad.leadboltmobile.net/show_app_ad.js?section_id=xxxxxxxxx

After taking out the .JS it should look like this Below this is what you should copy and paste in the properties of iframe ON C2! :

http:// ad.leadboltmobile.net/show_app_ad.section_id=xxxxxxxxx

Note: The X's will obviously be replaced with the section id for your specific ad

Also to note that leadbolt will not display ads during previewing through construct 2 so don't worry about it being broke if it says cannot display at this time, this is normal. if it does say 404 error in your iframe i would check to see if your ad URL is correct!

Method has worked great for me. i have been talking to the support team, they are trying to integrate interstitial ads but for a alternative

I am going to make a short tutorial video on this today or tomorrow! so i will let you know when it is up.

• SHG thanx for sharing this information. can u also help me with... as currently after clicking on ad object ...advertisement opens in the app its self is their any way to open this in window outside the application?

i am build the application following above steps and exported apk using crosswalk.

• SHG thanx for sharing this information. can u also help me with... as currently after clicking on ad object ...advertisement opens in the app its self is their any way to open this in window outside the application?

i am build the application following above steps and exported apk using crosswalk.

Yes, When actual making the ad on Leadbolt it will give you a a option to open in same or open new window. I will post a screenshot here in the next hour or so if u cannot find it!

• SHG yes i saw that option on leadbolt. however, i tried with current window setting.

• SHG

Would be nice if you made a tutorial of this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This part of the forum just made my day I was cracking all my nerves trying to integrate ads for the last 2 weeks. I could add admob with admob plugin and build it in Intel xdk for my android apps but I am so happy that now I can use leadbolt to integrate ads for my apple and windows phone apps.

I also would like to take your opinion which ad network is good leadbolt or admob? I can do full screen ads with admob but with only iframe and html banner only selection in leadbolt are the revenues are good or better than admob?

Other than that thanks to everyone in this forum it was very useful I hope I will integrate leadbolt with iframe plugin.

Happy Gaming.

• Hi Everyone for the last week I have been trying to integrate the ad networks into my apps. Finally I settled on Leadbolt and the best and easy way to do is to use the Leadbolt Plugin by Link to plugins: bit.ly/12US4VQ

The plugins come with guide and example capx files.

Android: Export as Android Crossswalk and build it in XDK as Cordova XDK Crosswalk.

Also did you know you could upload your same Android app that you uploaded to Googleplay also to other Android appstores.

yandex app store, slide me and even amazon.

IOS: Export as Phonegap and again build it in XDK as Cordova IOS built. (yes phonegap export works with XDK)

To avoid the build error for IOS built in XDK jus add the following line at the end of your intelxdk.config.additions.xml file inside XDK before built.

<icon platform="ios" src="images/ios/180x180.png" width="180" height="180" />

<splash height="2208" platform="ios" src="images/ios/1242x2208.png" width="1242" />

<splash height="1242" platform="ios" src="images/ios/2208x1242.png" width="2208" />

<splash height="750" platform="ios" src="images/ios/1334x750.png" width="1334" />

<splash height="1334" platform="ios" src="images/ios/750x1334.png" width="750" />

Another thing I faced during app submission to IOS is when you submit at the end you might face an issue saying

"Your app information could not be saved. Try again. If the problem persists, contact us."

With me I found out that it had to with the browser.I just switched to Internet Explorer and it worked probably for MAC users Safari browser will work.

Happy Game Making

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)