Looking for someone to implement online multiplayer.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A real time multiplayer racing game template for your projects
  • Hello,

I´m looking for someone to implement an online multiplayer mode into my game. In it´s current state the game works for local multiplayer, but defenitely needs some polishing (and a proper name). I´m already proud of that part because coding a flexible solver was a pain in the... abdomen. I just can´t wrap my head around the online though.

I have a server for testing and whatnot, if needed.

About the game

The game is a turn based-strategy game for two players. While at first glance it might look pretty basic, it´s actually quite complex.

You can check the game out on itch --> wackytoaster.itch.io/battle

What I´m looking for

Implementation of online multiplayer that allows you to either play against a random player or against a friend.

Optional stuff that would be pretty nice

I think these would be good on the long run, for now it´s absolutely not necessary. Just for the future.

• Lobby - especially would be useful to display a list of open (custom) games
    • Player registration - with names and passwords
    • Chat - always a nice thing to have, but also can create issues (harassment)
    • Ranking system
    • Mobile version

Payment?

Maybe.

My preferred way would be sharing percent of the revenue. That beeing said, I can´t guarantee any revenue. Who knows, maybe nobody will care about my game at all.

The other way would be a fixed payment of X Euros/Dollars for your work. No revenue for you though so in the unlikely event of me making mad cash with it you won´t see any of it.

Either way, send me your offers via mail: wackytoaster(a)wackytoaster.at

Cheers

• Hey I think I can help you out. I sent an email.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, you should have received an answer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)