Looking for a programmer to team up

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Good evening, as the title says, I'm looking for someone to team up with me to realize one of the projects that I have in mind for a while: I have several ideas about game style, here are some examples of graphical assets that I have in my possession.

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/51/2/1545151835-arena-example.png

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/51/2/1545152016-desert.png

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/51/2/1545152017-foret-rose.png

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/51/2/1545152016-the-climb.png

Two main ideas: on the first screen, a multiplayer arena based on player versus player with interactions of other monsters and events. Otherwise, for the next 3 images, the idea of ​​a platform with a beautiful story and beautiful scenery in which several characters could evolve.

In this group, I could take care of the graphics part of the game since I have skills including photoshop and video editing software (can be used for the realization of scenarios / teasers ...). Nevertheless, I am unable to deal with the programming part, which is why I am looking for a competent person in this field today.

This collaboration would obviously not be paid, on one hand because I am a student and I do not have the means, and secondly because it is a group work and the fruits of the work would be shared once the project is completed.

Having already the license Construct 3 active at my expense, you do not take big risk to come and try the adventure with me (if not a little time spent but can be worth it!): so I'm looking for someone serious with whom I could maintain a relationship of trust! Being French, I prefer French applications in priority for a communication concern (but I can very well work also with a programmer speaking English).

For more information, do not hesitate to contact me at thomascollin1009ket@outlook.fr

Thank you in advance for your reading and Happy Christmas and New Year to all ! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)