Join the team!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • We Search a:

-Game programmer,

-Game Artist;

-Music - Sound maker;

My name is David and I am forming a team called: Gameream, the team made up of Italian people is still in training and in addition we are looking for a person more than programs with Construct 3, but we are also looking for Game Artists that will allow us to set up the graphics of game, backgrounds, banners, icons, game objects and characters. The team as it will still have to start the payment will be based on the gain of our first game title (payments will be sent through IBAN), prices and earnings are not yet defined as far as our team is still in formation. If you are interested fill out the form below where there is also more information on knowledge, if you need more information contact me by email: supportsfa@bdg-games.it

Our team works from home and you can join by filling out the form:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNMhB4sxEmIb7sVzcXomBGJ82m-65jF2bvmD7jsbKv7GBlcw/viewform

Tagged:

• Hi guys,

Just to let you know. It isn't very clear part 3 and 4 of your introduction.

I suggest you to reformulate the sentence so who applies know what kind of payment (if any) there is.

Buona fortuna! :-)

• You also didn't mention what type of games you make?

• Hi, our games will be strategy, arcade, puzzle and others that will be established. Our team is already made up of people who program in Construct 3 but we also accept other people who program, but we are absolutely looking for some Game Artists who design game graphics, you can read other details by clicking the link listed in the application.

• payments will be sent through an IBAN managed by a manager, as the team is still in training the gain will be based on our first general earnings, eventually a VAT ID will also be opened and logos deposits as copyright, our team is called Gameream.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • payments will be sent through an IBAN managed by a manager, as the team is still in training the gain will be based on our first general earnings, eventually a VAT ID will also be opened and logos deposits as copyright, our team is called Gameream.

What I meant is not the modality of payment, but instead how people are retribuited.

For example, you pay at development stage, you pay hourly salary and payment are done once per month/week. You don't pay, but there is a revenue share, etc.

Many person for example (and I am one of those), don't like to work with only revenue share, because the work has to be done for sure, but the payment might never happen. If you can offer a regular payment, you will have more luck in find someone to join the team.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)