Job Title: Game Developer
Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in Construct Game Engine
The Job Profile:
We are looking for an experienced game developer to create games in Construct 3 gaming tool with the game details and assets provided by the in-house content and design team.
These games will be a part of our education app. The app is designed for children to inspire them to become learners for life. The app’s original content and interactive learning games will make learning engaging and fun for children of ages 2 to 6. The app will be divided into three levels. Level 1 (Ages 2.5 to 3.5), Level 2 (Ages 3.5 to 4.5), and Level 3 (4.5 to 5.5) with over 100 games designed for every level.
- Use Construct 3 to write the code that implements the game’s logic and allows the player(s) to seamlessly interact with the game environment and its elements
- Quality control and testing: Check for broken features and functionality, inspect code for errors and fix performance and reliability issues
- Maintain the game projects: Adding new features and making improvements to the games
- 2 to 3 years of experience in using Construct 3
- Packaging and integration of games for iOS and Android
- Expertise in server communication using Java script
- Produce HTML based games using Construct 3
- Integration and communication between app and games using WebView controllers for hybrid and native apps
- HTML 5, CSS
- Experience in working with design tools
- Analytical thinking
If you are excited about this, then Kido Enterprises Pvt Ltd is the place to be. We are looking for a game developer to join our fast-paced, high intensity work environment at the earliest.
To know more about us click the below links:
Whom to contact?
If the job role is relevant to your skill set, kindly share your profile to email@example.com and send us the following:
- Portfolio of published games
- A game output created by you