Experienced 2D Artist offering work

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • Open for commissions. Illustrations/Animations of characters, objects and whole environments within various styles offered. Be it vector, pixel or handpainted art.

You can find me on the following platforms:

2D!PIXX Website

2D|PIXX - YouTube

2D!PIXX Facebook

2D!PIXX ArtStation

2D!PIXX DeviantArt

2D!PIXX OpenGameArt

2D!PIXX Fiverr

2D!PIXX Patreon

If you contact me by mail via janahyy@2dpixx.de you will get the fastest replies, but feel free to write me on any of those sites.

Happy to work with you ;) stay creative!

• Could you make the 52 poker cards with this style, how much would it cost and price?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi.

Yes I can do this. Quite fast also. However maybe you would like to write some project details to my business mail (jana@2dpixx.de) in order for me to name a fixed price for your project and for us to build some trust.

My policy is not to discuss details and liable information on public forums. It is merely a way to reach first contact for me.

If you want you can use a commission form (link is found on my website) or simply write an email but using the questions from the form as a general guide for your project description.

Also if you want to commission me please have a look at my commission guidelines: 2dpixx.de/guidelines.html beforehand. This is just to make sure you will have a good experience when requesting my service.

Thank you for reaching out.

• Hi Guys. Open for Commissions! Be sure to contact me at janailc@2dpixx.de if you need help with your 2D Game projects.

For some insight to my work, I invite you to have a look at my Artstation profile and/or other social channels.

There are a lot of videos included. Displaying the process of the illustrations and some basic animations.

Below is a preview of what you can expect:

For further information on commissions visit my website and guidelines page:

2dpixx.de/guidelines.html

All in all I am open for all kinds of conversations as long as they are serious and kind.

Best regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)