I want to buy a complete game with basic graphics (to be replaced with the one I already bought)

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • I need a license with source code not the exclusive property of the project. Is there an area on this website where you can buy a full game? In the SCORE STORE area I can only buy incomplete games ...

• I prefer Construct 2 but in case I can also use version 3, even if in this last case I will have to hire a programmer to make the changes I need.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I prefer Construct 2 but in case I can also use version 3, even if in this last case I will have to hire a programmer to make the changes I need.

Gastrite

If you would like to hire a developer, I am available for hire. - I have worked for many different people and made many games with construct 2 and 3 I have also made apps as well. Please contact me here:

ficiendeveloperppw@gmail.com

• Hi, if you looking to purchase non-exclusive license,

please take a look at my website:

odiusfly.com

For more details, don't hesitate to contact me via email:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

• Please contact me if you need to buy template or hire a C2/C3 Developer/Designer.

My email: nguyenquocdong2009yhb@gmail.com

• Gastrite

In theory you should find what are you searching for here:

scirra.com/store/games-with-source

However, the completeness of a project really depends on the person that has uploaded it. You might want to contact the developer to make sure about it.

If you cannot find anything that suits you, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to check your graphic and talk with you about your game idea. In case you need I can work for you to create the game as you like using C2.

You can check my website here for reference:

https://biim.games

PS.: I have found your name quite funny. I guess you are Italian too :P

• Thank you all. I am supervising the websites you have indicated to me and evaluating games to be purchased under a non-exclusive license. The construct.net/en/users/46383/biim proposal makes a lot of sense

if I buy an incomplete product, I should contact those who sold it to me for a final version.

• if I buy an incomplete product, I should contact those who sold it to me for a final version.

You might want to contact the seller with that request before making any purchase.

There's no guarantee that they will even agree to that and don't be surprised if they charge extra.

• Thank you all. I am supervising the websites you have indicated to me and evaluating games to be purchased under a non-exclusive license. The construct.net/en/users/46383/biim proposal makes a lot of sense

if I buy an incomplete product, I should contact those who sold it to me for a final version.

As Lancifer said, you should contact them before buy, because many sellers aren't active or don't use anymore Construct because moved to other engine.

You can still engage another developer to add the part that is eventually missing.

• If still required, please feel free to contact me at shubhamrathi9djs@gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)