I am trying to figure out what events I should track in my game analytic.
So far, I came up with the following events:
- Layout loaded (pageview » how many times the level was played)
- Level completed (to understand which levels were played more. )
- Number of deaths per level (to understand which levels are more difficult to players)
- Number of enemies killed per level
- Points per level
- Achievements per level
Social media buttons
- Clicks to social media sites (facebook, twitter)
- Clicks to more games
- Click to credits
- Click to help/tutorial (to understand how intuitive the game is)
Let me know what you guys think and please share any experience you have with in-game analytics.