0 favourites
  • 11 posts

• I'm interested in talking to you. I went to your Facebook page but there doesn't seem to be much going on there yet. I will make a post. Here's a link to my upcoming gamehttp://neoprofessor.com/final-contact/. I have a separate website under construction, new artwork, and gameplay video coming soon. I plan a Kickstarter or Crowdfunder and need a kick ass trailer. I plan to make this game available for all mobile platforms and steam. You can PM me or contact me through my website.

• You really ought to post some examples of your work.

• I'm interested in talking to you. I went to your Facebook page but there doesn't seem to be much going on there yet. I will make a post. Here's a link to my upcoming game. I have a separate website under construction, new artwork, and gameplay video coming soon. I plan a Kickstarter or Crowdfunder and need a kick ass trailer. I plan to make this game available for all mobile platforms and steam. You can PM me or contact me through my website.

Hi, please can you message the page directly by sending a message through the page, that way we can go into more details of what we can offer you

• You really ought to post some examples of your work.

Currently due to forum rules, we are unable to post direct links, however if you are interested in our work, we can offer you a few examples if you message our page on Facebook.

• simply put in some blanks in the url would love to see something as well

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i would be very interested in your offer

what do you need from me to start with a trailer?

• i would be very interested in your offer

what do you need from me to start with a trailer?

Hi, so please could you contact us on our Facebook page which is linked below, and then we can talk more in depth about what will be needed. Thank you so much

Facebook.com/FilmbyteEnt

• simply put in some blanks in the url would love to see something as well

Could you please contact us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/FilmbyteEnt

From there we will be able to share some examples

• Hey, I have updated the original post to include more information, including information on examples of our current work. Please give it a read, and as it says if you are interested in a free trailer then feel free to private message our Facebook page and we'd be more than willing to share our work. Keep in mind that this work was not created for a client, but as a hobby. Therefore it will be based around current TV series and games but not officially. Thanks!

• Sent you message on FB

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)