Many publishers do not accept construct2 html5 games

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • This is an interesting topic.. So, can someone post a list of publishers who accept C2 games in 2016? Thanks! ; -)

• I'am pretty sure publishers don't care what you use as long as the end product is great. You can't throw flappybird and doodle jump clones in thier face and expect them to take you seriously. You need great graphics and somewhat of a deeper gameplay mechanic to get publishers to want your game or app.

• I think if there is a good idea, no matter and the editor will catch...

• I'am pretty sure publishers don't care what you use as long as the end product is great

Hmm... We talking about HTML5 games right? How many publishers for this market do you know? I know only few. One of the biggest is a Softgames and they don't accept games created with Construct 2. It's right, many publishers have spetial C2 plugins etc but there is a pretty famous publishers that dosn't work with construct2 and it's dosen't metter how quality your game.

On the other hand there is a publishers without C2 plugins and implementation of their API will be real headache for common C2 user.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I'am pretty sure publishers don't care what you use as long as the end product is great

>

Hmm... We talking about HTML5 games right? How many publishers for this market do you know? I know only few. One of the biggest is a Softgames and they don't accept games created with Construct 2. It's right, many publishers have spetial C2 plugins etc but there is a pretty famous publishers that dosn't work with construct2 and it's dosen't metter how quality your game.

On the other hand there is a publishers without C2 plugins and implementation of their API will be real headache for common C2 user.

It doesn't matter the tool is what you create. GO look around in the forums see what other people make. There is some incredible stuff being made with Construct2 like CIty of Amber. Trust me the guy making CIty of Amber would have no problem getting any publisher. Its what you make don't blame the tool.

• There is some incredible stuff being made with Construct2

I'm absolutley agree with you!!!

But I thought that the conversation not about it. The conversation about HTML5 games publisher "Many publishers do not accept construct2 html5 games" the title of this thread, but maybe I'm wrong ...

And all I wanted to say "THAT IS NO MANY HTML PUBLISHERS" at all, and few of them not accept C2.

Anyway it's my opinion, and maybe I'm wrong. I know only a few, and I have worked with one of them just few weeks ago.

• Just to add some note, I've been working on an avatar social game for awhile that let's you draw your own items and then use the "rooms" to walk around, interact, chat etc with others. Its been a long journey but c2 has made my teams life a lot easier, so much so I plan on using it for every game my team produces. I have 5 games with full design documents and I plan on releasing them under steam greenlight all using c2. Its one of the best tools I have ever seen, and I believe if this becomes a major issue, scirra should hire big companies or groups like Team Meat(super meat boy creators, team of 2) to create a game using c2 and give feedback on its positive features. This would help the community sell more games by showing the games ability given experienced hands.

And to myself, presentation and quality are right next to functionality. You don't need high end 3d renders to make your game great, but you do need crisp and clean graphics that show you care

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)