List of 1400+ youtubers

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • We are close to release our newest game (still on greenlight, but hopefully it will pass) so I made some investigations regarding youtubers. I have found some decent info but one list seems to be especially valuable.

I think you might want to have it bookmarked. Actually I think every game developer should have it bookmarked.

The list of over 1400 game YouTubers

Hope you'll find it useful

• Nice find. Is it actively being maintained?

• I'm not sure, but it's from 2015 If I remember correctly, so I'm pretty sure big majority is still valid.

• Great find. Thank you very much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thats a great resource you found there , a great addition to any developers marketing. Just to note alot of these youtubers lean more towards graphics so to have a better chance make sure your game is visually appealing . But the youtubers that do retro games are the best shot if your graphics are more pixelish type. I hope to see more Construct 2 games featured on youtube!!

• Thats a great resource you found there , a great addition to any developers marketing. Just to note alot of these youtubers lean more towards graphics so to have a better chance make sure your game is visually appealing . But the youtubers that do retro games are the best shot if your graphics are more pixelish type. I hope to see more Construct 2 games featured on youtube!!

Of course. It's not about to spam them all when you release your game. Each one is interested in different games, so first you have to get familiar with youtuber. But I don't think that it's all about graphics. I saw famous youtubers videos about small pixelated indie games as well. So it's more about to get him interested somehow in your game I believe. Not an easy job to say at least

• Just tell them is like FNAF. They will handle the rest.

Just be prepared for overreactions of button pushes, layout changes, menu popups, etc.

What I'm saying is pick a tuber that you like, and that you think will like your game.

• Topic moved, as this has actually nothing to do with C2 itself.

Please, it is the second topic of yours I have to move, pay more attention to where you are posting.

• Ah right, it fits here better. I will. Sorry for that.

• I liked the fact that you could sort the list based on country of choice. Found quite a few YouTubers from Japan I did not know existed, so thanks for putting up this list

• Thanks for this list.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)