How should I get the images for Google Play?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I'm planning on releasing a game in the next few days and (based on that this will be my first game on Google Play) I'm a bit confused about the images it's asking for.

What do you suggest, how should I take the preview images for my applications for the different devices (telephone, 7" and 10" tablet)? I don't own all these kind of devices, so capturing them while running the app is out of the question.

• Could you run it in preview (browser) and resize the window to suit, then screenshot and copy/paste out of it? Using a smart screen grabber would make that easier. For the 'native' resolution you could export a nodewebkit, window-frameless then when you alt-prtscr you get only the game screen.

• Hi,

You don't need to add screen shots to every device. It's enough if you add at least 2 or 3 at the phone category.

Then you need a Icon with 512x512;.png (alpha allowed) or jpeg and a header image with 1024x500px;png or jpeg;

If you have further questions, just let me know

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for the help. It cleared it up for me.

• Hi,

You don't need to add screen shots to every device. It's enough if you add at least 2 or 3 at the phone category.

Then you need a Icon with 512x512;.png (alpha allowed) or jpeg and a header image with 1024x500px;png or jpeg;

If you have further questions, just let me know

If it is designed for tablet as well as phone, then you'll probably want the other categories too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)