How do I... convert to APK & publish to Google Play?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello,

I'm a Windows 7 n00b... trying desperately to publish my first Construct game on GooglePlay.

I first tried QuickAppv1 - and this created "file-Quick_App.signed.apk" file... but when I tried to upload to my Developers Console, I got the following error:

"Upload failed: You uploaded an APK that is not zip aligned. You will need to run a zip align tool on your APK and upload it again"

I have tried following tutorials from Scirra without success. I fear they may be out of date

so I found article: "How to Sign and Align your Android App (.apk)" https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/861/how-to-sign-and-align-your-android-app-apk but was getting: error in my cmd: 'keytool' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

Any help would be sooooooo appreciated - Thanks,

Stressed out!

• I don't really know what a QuickAppv1 is, but if you use IntelXDK it will create a keystore for you and sign your app automatically. Also if you use CocoonIO it will sign your app automatically once you upload your keystore to their webapp.

• About that command prompt error, add your JDK (Java SE Dev Kit) 'bin' path (eg. C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.x.x_xx/bin) in the PATH environment variable.

Or just find the 'keytool' in your JDK location (inside the 'bin' folder), right-click it while pressing Shift, select 'Copy as Path', paste it into the command prompt and add the desired parameters.

Or just use Cocoon.IO or Intel XDK like what said.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow that's awesome - thanks Guys... I've just installed & signed up for IntelXDK... will play.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)