[Plugin] tag text

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Animated Text
$3.99 USD
With AnimatedText behavior you can make an impression of the text being “typed live”.
  • amkp

Also thanks for these suggestions.

• Hi rexrainbow

I love this plugin But I have a question: on the built apk characters have a very low quality, they are pixelated (font is Arial). Do I have to setup anything?

PS: I also posted this comment on the BB Code Discussion Thread, but this was a confusion, sorry ^^'

• Hello rexrainbow, big fan of your plugins.

I discovered an issue while using TagText and also possibly typing (?) so I wasn't sure which thread to post in. Since the stack trace leads to TagText, I'm posting it here.

It appears that if a <class=''> tag is separated from it's closing </class> tag by a 'newline' keyword, the plugin will error if you try to call the "Type Text" method.

• Update

Fix bug when content has "newline".

Valhallen

Try this new version, thanks for the bug report.

• rexrainbow Just tested the new version and it works like a charm. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

• rexrainbow , thanks for the plugin. Great resource!

Is there any way to define "text-indent" for the tagtext object without using class tags? My project uses classes to change the font style inside of paragraphs, and because tags cannot be nested, I don't know how to define "text-indent" without using a class for the whole paragraph.

Thanks for the assistance!

• rswindoll

tag text does not support "text-indent".

• Thanks for your reply. I am able to find a work-around. Cheers!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is it possible that I can't get the "set font style" action to work for bold on Internet Explorer? :/

I have I.E. 11

It's working fine in Chrome and Firefox. But I use IE for previews so...

Thanks in advance, and a BIG THANK YOU for the plugin, the latests additions like shadows and strokes are awesome!!

• Update

Fix font style bug in IE.

DavidA13

Thanks for this bug reporting.

• Hi I am trying to install this plugin but if I unzip the file and copy the folder into either the behaviour folder or the plugin folder it stops construct 2 from loading if it is in the behaviour folder and errors on loading if it is the plugin folder.

Please help

• timcs

Your might try this tool to install my plugins.

• is that inheritance from text plugin?

if that so, maybe it can not be put into zsorter

• timcs

Your might try this tool to install my plugins.

rexrainbow

Thanks, sadly when running this (had to do this as administrator to allow it to write to the construct 2 folder) it appeared to have installed but when I go and run Construct 2 it does not open and sadly does not error either

**HELP**

removed this plugin via removing it from the folder but I still cannot open Construct 2 even though I could before I installed it

**UPDATE**

Had to re-install Construct 2 before I got this to work,very strange.

• rexrainbow : Thanks for your plugins, it's great. I wonder that with action add image, could we add random frame in an image which I had inserted in the tag ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)