[Plugin] Flurry Analytics

• NEVERMIND! I just needed to wait 16hrs.

WORKS!!!

• Is this working well on exported iOS and Android builds? The reason why I'm asking, is not to waste for example 2 weeks waiting a response from Apple only to find out that they do not allow certain tracking done by Flurry... this brings up another question, are you using restricted feature set? I'm wondering if it's required for iOS.

Earlier I was thinking about working on a GameAnalytics (gameanalytics.com) integration, but if Flurry is already working well on both platforms I might just give it a try. I remember having tried Flurry way back in my web development days, but I never used it on applications. What I read so far makes it seem pretty solid though.

• does this working on ejecta ?

• up

• does this plugin work with ejecta ?

• matrixreal I guess it does not work with Ejecta. This was posted few pages earlier:

afpt unfortunately this doesn't work with Ejecta, due to the absence of a DOM.

I've tried to make it work with intel xdk builds but with varying success - it seems the C2 community is not that actively developing mobile applications as there's only little talk about analytics.

• matrixreal I guess it does not work with Ejecta. This was posted few pages earlier:

> afpt unfortunately this doesn't work with Ejecta, due to the absence of a DOM.

>

I've tried to make it work with intel xdk builds but with varying success - it seems the C2 community is not that actively developing mobile applications as there's only little talk about analytics.

okay thanks you

• Thank you!

• Is this plugin still working. I just signed up for Flurry Analytics and I'd like to test it.

• Is this plugin still working. I just signed up for Flurry Analytics and I'd like to test it.

jogosgratispro Did the plugin work for you? I'd like to know before I spend a few hours adding interfaces for it if it's not working correctly anymore. Otherwise, did you find a good alternative?

• Which is the best alternative to have Google Analytics working? Has anyone any case working with Google Analytics?

Thanks a lot!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • can't download it, 404 not found, so how should I do

• Hello!

I'll be interested to test this out as well if the pluging will be aviable

thanks!

• Does anyone here still have the Plugin installed on his/her Construct 2 so they can copy back here?

The comapny I work wanna give C2 a try but they will just do it if i can make it work with Flurry.

• HI

Download link is dead

Is this plugin still working ?

Cheers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)