CarKill Apocalypse

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • I think if I were to do things in order I'd never complete it, hehe. I always have an easy time with the UI and shell of the game, so I try and save that stuff for last.

But hey, if it works for you, don't take heart to my view!

• Heh, you payed for usage rights? That's awesome. I am glad to hear, truly!

Good luck on the project.

• Heh, you payed for usage rights? That's awesome. I am glad to hear, truly!

Good luck on the project.

Well, even though I did, I didn't have to since the game is going to be free to download and free to play... Copyright laws here regarding creative content are fairly flexible in terms of reproduction as long as you change the content by at least 20% or (if unmodified) give it away for free as long as it is used in your own creative content. I think laws like this apply for a lot of things, including parodys of music and things like that... but yes I do have the right to use the pics even though I don't need it.

I payed for them because it was the only way I could get a hold of the exact kind of pictures I wanted.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So I heard I bumped my own thread so Rich will hurry up and make some phat networking plugin thing, so we can all play Car Kill and I can win because I will know all the tricks... until Rich makes some kind of backdoor in the networking code to crash my PC and make me cry... *runs away*

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)