Download Construct 0.99.93 (unstable)
This is an
unstable build. You can help Construct's development by downloading it, trying it out, testing and reporting bugs. If you have projects you want to work on without possible bugs getting in the way, stick to stable builds.
Link to previous build (0.99.92) changelog
Thanks to R0J0Hound for some Python additions. Hopefully this can be a new stable build so the 0.99.92 memory leak fix propagates out.
- [FIX] Crash when you remove an effect of an object that has been cloned
- [FIX] Changing a colour via the arrow buttons no longer crashes
- [ADD] Behaviors can now be accessed now from python. Actually the seem to have been already accessible, but had vague names like "Movement_2_6". Now they have names like "SpriteGridMovement". (R0J0Hound)
- [ADD] Picked objects can now be accessed from python via a new class "SOL". For example: the x coordinate of the first picked sprite would be "SOL.Sprite.X". (R0J0Hound)
- [ADD] The python dir() command will now list all the ACEs of construct objects that you can call from python. (R0J0Hound)
- [ADD] Default expressions for objects can now be called from python. For example "Array(4)" and "HashTable('foo')" can now be called from python. (R0J0Hound)
- [FIX] Fix for python path becoming escaped on some computers (R0J0Hound)
- [FIX] Fix for the "break" and "StopLoop" actions when used with for loops. They broke in 0.99.92. (R0J0Hound)