[PLUGIN] GWEN - GUI system aimed at games

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Question emerging: With the condition "Row selected on list box "blah"", how do I retrieve the Name, Data, or Label of the selected list box entry?

Same goes for menu strip entry.

Cheers,

the Colonel

• There is an expression to retrieve the name of the thing that triggered the last condition, you use that along with other expressions to retrieve that stuff.

• If it`s Get Triggerer then it unfortunately doesn`t return the selected entry, only the name of the list box. From there on, I don`t know what to do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Furthermore, GWEN doesn`t seem to accept scroll rate of 0%. This is somewhat crucial when you use it as an Editor GUI and want to scroll over your level editor with the GUI following you. Any advise how to fix that would be highly appreciated. Otherwise I am forced to code my editor in something else.

• Albeit it'd be incomplete is there any chance you could wrap up a release that includes the latest additions? What I'm really missing is the inventory panel hovering/dragging fixes we discussed way back in November. You never shared the fixed version.

Furthermore, GWEN doesn`t seem to accept scroll rate of 0%. This is somewhat crucial when you use it as an Editor GUI and want to scroll over your level editor with the GUI following you. Any advise how to fix that would be highly appreciated. Otherwise I am forced to code my editor in something else.

I second this, although proper displacement of the root widget would handle this too. It doesn't seem to work either. I haven't got around this issue yet in any way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)