TRaiN Machine

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Slot Machine Games. suitable for workers who work from home because it has player names that must be played alternately
  • Well hello!

I have a little game for you to test which has already required a lot of work even if it is still a prototype.

Everything was done on C3 and third party pixel art / vector software.

A game stadium with 6000h+ of development

Some nice techniques that show that C3 is really powerful.

Please feel free to give me feedback!

gorkhs.itch.io/wip-train-machine

Thanks !

• What a gorgeous looking game, I can see how much work has gone into this! Did a Tweet to promote it off our Construct 3 account - hope you don't mind!

twitter.com/ConstructTeam/status/1626545964214353921

• Hello Tom,

Thank you so much ! No, no worries about the tweet :)

It's encouraging, even if there is still a lot of work (enemies, train stops to explore events)

Anyway, thank you, that motivates me!

• Hi travellers,

I worked on the weather which will be included in the next update, I'm quite proud of the result :)

• Procedurally created clouds.

• Changing the weather in real time.

• Variations of the rain according to the rate of humidity, speed, density of the clouds.

• Appearance of thunderstorms and lightning depending on certain climatic conditions.

A few more settings to optimize everything ;)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Hi travellers,

I worked on the weather which will be included in the next update, I'm quite proud of the result :)

• Procedurally created clouds.

• Changing the weather in real time.

• Variations of the rain according to the rate of humidity, speed, density of the clouds.

• Appearance of thunderstorms and lightning depending on certain climatic conditions.

A few more settings to optimize everything ;)

Very beautiful Train))

It catches my attention that 81% CPU as I dont see anything in there that will cause that high CPU value so you may wanna check if you have something that is hitting that performance.

Good luck and keep it up!

• > Hi travellers,

> I worked on the weather which will be included in the next update, I'm quite proud of the result :)

> • Procedurally created clouds.

> • Changing the weather in real time.

> • Variations of the rain according to the rate of humidity, speed, density of the clouds.

> • Appearance of thunderstorms and lightning depending on certain climatic conditions.

> A few more settings to optimize everything ;)

>

>

Very beautiful Train))

It catches my attention that 81% CPU as I dont see anything in there that will cause that high CPU value so you may wanna check if you have something that is hitting that performance.

Good luck and keep it up!

Yes it's since I put the raindrops, hence why I need to optimize, and also it's on browser :)

In standalone under the same conditions the cpu runs at 45%.

The game will not be designed to be played on the usual browser anyway, I had some quite various bug reports on these :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So much impressive!

• So much impressive!

Thank you :)

On the other hand, don't expect a full game release before a 10th year mini haha :D

The main thing is to have fun :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)