Threntury (no ads)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • This game consists of 300 levels in which 200 levels are from category called "The_Descend" and 100 levels are from category called "Doodle_Maker". Overall it is great fun

In "The_Descend" , you have to control a ball using onscreen controls so that it always stays on the path. And help it to reach the flag (end). As level increases, difficulty increases

In "Doodle_Maker" , you have to complete a given doodle and in between the process you have to save yourself from spacecrafts(enemy).

youtu.be/Q66XB-U9PFw

Game link play.google.com/store/apps/details

Best of luck !!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • OK, I highly recommend upgrading the graphics set. From A to Z really.

Comic Sans and Times New Roman are also one of those 'no no' fonts. I suppose the concept could be fun. But in my case, a game also needs to look visually impressive in order for me to want to play it.

If you want to get sales, or get a lot of them, the game needs to look the part.

• Thanks. Actually I have used multiple fonts but maybe in the video it was not visible

Regarding the graphics,I thought a lot and actually there is no space left for it. Eg:- in doodle maker there are spacecraft,dots,black lines to join the dots. For spacecrafts I have used many different sprites available. And in the descend,boxes, circles, blade,black ball are only there. So I did the best I could have to make the game attractive.( And I have also used 100 music tracks to make the game more attractive)

Rather I should had made the game free(with ads) so that after playing the game the user can more understand the game(but still I have kept the cost very low)

Thanks again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)