Super Ubie Island 2 devlog (Xbox Series X!)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Green island themed set of tiles for your platformer game.
  • Thanks for posting these they look awesome.

Can I ask what you're doing your animations in?

Do you use something like Spriter, or Construct 3's in-built timelines, or tweens, or something else?

I think the art style is really fresh and appealing!

• Thanks for posting these they look awesome.

Can I ask what you're doing your animations in?

Do you use something like Spriter, or Construct 3's in-built timelines, or tweens, or something else?

I think the art style is really fresh and appealing!

Thank you :)

For the cutscenes, I'm using timelines and events. For the characters I'm doing a combination of traditional animation and adobe animate for more subtle movements and squish animation

• In the last 4-6 months of development!!! Then the game will be complete!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This platformer looks like fun! The Boss Battles look like they will be rad. Good luck with the finishing touches :). I really like the art style, and the gameplay looks like fun. I hope the release goes well; great job with this one!

Will this be on PC, as well? Also, hope you don't mind me asking. Do you do all your sketching, and digital art, right on a drawing tablet?

I've got a decent drawing tablet, but still developing my skills in that department. I've been working in Clip Studio(Manga Studio), Corel Painter, Pro Motion NG, and Spriter Pro. Been trying to figure out what the best drawing, painting, and animation workflow will be. Must be a bit different for everyone.

If this drops on PC, I'll have to check it out. Unfortunately, I don't have Xbox consoles.

• Boss keyframe test

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)