🟪🎮 Space Cube: Finally Here - Coming Soon 2022 🌃💾

1 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • A Cube, a Ship...a ​​thousand mysteries, welcome to SPACE CUBE: FINALLY HERE...the next platform game from NHP GAMES with CHAPTERS format that will be released as future updates...the first chapter will be COMPLETE in SCIRRA still in 2022 and early for NHP DELUXE PASS MEMBERS on the Brazilian Discord of NHP GAMES! the game will be full of mysteries...All this, in 2022.

• No offense, but your game is presented like a big AAA title, but it doesn't really look anything. Maybe if there was a video, I just see a few screenshots that doesn't give the slightest clue what this game is about. Are you sure you're not overrating your own game? Graphically it looks bad. I'm not exactly enticed to get your 'Deluxe pass', I'm beginning to think this is some sort of a joke.

P.S. You write 'It's finally here' but then you write 'Coming soon' so that only adds more to the confusion.

• Hello budy, how are you? Thank you very much for your constructive criticism! the game is still under development, and the name "FINALLY HERE" is because the game was being made since the beginning of 2021 but it had delays because of my work, my studies but now it's coming, so the name FINALLY HERE is just a joke regarding the game's delay, not something literal, of course... and about me presenting it as a TRIPLE AAA, I'm just excited to write it, I'm excited, which makes me write like this! and about the game's visual art, it's not ready yet, and I'm slowly updating it! these prints are days since they were made, and the graphics at that time were made in 2 days, but I'm posting the news on the developer's BRAZILIAN DISCORD, perfecting it maybe soon! it's my first 2D platform game and all, and I wanted to present it to the community in an eager way! and I'm just a guy who's been here on the platform for 1 YEAR, and I'm still learning to develop games, But thank you very much for your opinion, it means a lot to me :D

• Good afternoon everyone at NHP GAMES - SCIRRA FORUMS! I came to let you know that the news about SPACE CUBE will be posted ONLY IN THIS TOPIC, as well as FLYING CHICKEN in the future, and well...I came to let you know that the game received a teaser trailer last month, but an official NHP GAMES channel was made on Youtube and I wanted to post the teaser there, and here is the link below for you to watch, thank you <3

Link youtu.be/WznGLciEejs

• News 🔮

Hey guys! alright? I came here to warn you that SPACE CUBE: FINALLY HERE had its development stopped for only 3 DAYS but today it's coming back! and I made some sprite changes, those floating gray and purple platforms are now yellow and black! and also the Menu which has undergone some changes and I will be showing it for the first time on Scirra soon! More news soon ;)

• Good afternoon everyone! How is everything? Well...Yesterday we launched a SHORT NEWS there on the SHORTS tab of the NHP GAMES channel! and well, there I showed in less than 30 seconds, some small changes that occurred...

-Double jump

-Functional ports and buttons

-Change in sprites such as floating platforms that are now yellow and dark gray in color

-Cleaner background without those purple squares in the background...

There were small updates just to show that the game is still ok, thank you all!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • AS WELL? SIX DAYS WITHOUT SPACE CUBE NEWS? Haha... I'm 65 YEARS old writing script for game news, STOP IT- XD Joking aside... How are you? Guys, it's been six days since I posted SPACE CUBE: FINALLY HERE news, and the reason is that I'm working hard, and I'm studying a lot... but this is something you'll see as "Common" from now on. ..But anyway...the game continues to be developed! and well, I came to announce that he will have a TECH DEMO in a few months, it will be released first for NHP DELUXE BRASIL, and then for SCIRRA ARCADE! and that's it... I just came to let you know that the time is coming

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)