Oraiah - Turn Based strategy/managment

• Good evening everyone,

I present to you my project, on which I have been working for a long time already. It is stable and in a relatively advanced development phase. The mechanisms are simple. You happily mix a Reign with a Paradox game (Crusader’s King) and you get Oraiah.

It is based on substantially similar mechanics. Management / Turn-based strategic management. All of the Seven Kingdoms of the game will all seek to become the Emperor of the continent of Oraiah.

Introduction

Welcome to Oraiah. A continent once united under a single empire. However, the recurrent incursions of the recently unified tribes of the great western steppes have undermined the already fragile empire from within. It exploded into a myriad of little Kingdoms. These are only seven. Seven Kingdoms for a single imperial crown.

Become the King of your own nation and restore the ancient Empire of Oraiah. Claim the imperial throne by subduing your enemies or by radiating a power which will force the other pretenders to submit to you.

• Discover a unique universe;
    • Create your own dynasty;
    • Extend your Kingdom through diplomacy or war;
    • Solve exciting problematic situations to be resolved with each new season;
    • Keep your crown as well of your neighbors, as of your own people;
    • Explore in search of unique artifacts with powerful bonuses;
    • Build your own castle;
    • Recruit an army and conquer the other Kingdoms;
    • Prepare your defense against your opponents;
    • Carry out diplomatic actions or bribe neighboring countries to be safe;
    • Develop new technologies to gain control over your enemies;
    • Set laws or make resolutions to keep you on the throne;

What do you think ?

• Well it looks interesting , let's see some gameplay?

• Hello,

here is a very basic gameplay video. First time I touch this kind of thing, but at least we can get a first idea.

At the beginning the texts are in French, at the end they are in English (the game supports both languages)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Nice one, looks interesting, and polished! I would play it if there is a lot of in depth gameplay on the management side.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you published it yet?

• Hello,

Lions_

thanks for the reply, the management side is in development for the moment. We can currently vote on laws, make "local" decisions but each has only 3 decisions / laws.

I plan to extend it to ten, to get closer to the Paradox mechanics that I particularly appreciate.

The missives that the player receives with events with a form of management / management in a sense.

I plan eventually (the initial module is ready but it will be for a second version) to bring a "dynastic" aspect to the player. This would deepen the management aspect.

Give me a pixel

Not yet. In a few days, see two / three weeks this should be the case.

I still have to:

- Improve English translation (I use google translate ... I am not proud)

- Add events

- Debug the last problems

- Add Playfab

• Sounds good. I speak English, so if you need help with the translation, I can help. Also, what platforms will this go to?

• It would be very nice and appreciable on your part. How can I contact you to discuss it further?

It would be distributed on Android and probably on a website that I'm starting to develop, but I still have to think about that.

• You can contact me at gametechy2018isc@gmail.com. Also, I recommend putting it on Amazon. I have an app on Amazon.

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/please-add-amazon-app-store-146457

Give me a Pixel

• I contacted you and thank you for the info I will find out about it!

• No problem. BTW I got your email.

• Hello,

Small update:

Adding events, setting up a first tutorial, first phase of game calibration started.

The game in its prototype phase is available on itchio :

oraiah.itch.io/oraiah

Feel free to leave a comment here, or on the itchio to let me know your comments, opinions (or bugs discovered?) On the prototype.

Thank you ! :)

• Hello everyone,

Oraiah update v0.3

List of improvements since V0.2

• Keyboard improvement at the start of the game
    • Add support
    • Complete redesign of the missives. Several choices available with varied consequences and a new design.
    • New menu background
    • 20 new events added
    • Improvement of game statistics (these are now visible by clicking on the top bar in game)
    • Creation of a report for each season
    • Improved game balancing
    • Exploration system to obtain unique trophies
    • Minor bug fixes

For each bug discovered you can contact me: oraiahgame@gmail.com

• Hello everyone,

Oraiah Update V0.4

LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS SINCE V0.2

• Bug fix;
    • Addition of the trading system;
    • Addition of 15 events;
    • Improved user interface;
    • Improvement of the tutorial.
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)