Krono Dodge - The new Impossible game

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Keep dodging the falling bricks for as long as possible.
  • Hi there!

I want to introduce you to my latest creation: Krono Dodge - Time Under Control.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

The game is very simple, it is inspired by games like Geometry Dash or The impossible game.

But I tried to make it unique through a system where the obstacles have their own movement (speed and rotation) that varies depending on the speed of the gestures.

So the faster you scroll on the screen and the more obstacles increase in speed, if you scroll slowly, the movements will be slower.

It has two modes, the progressive level mode, and the infinite level mode so that the game can continue to be fun for a long time. I've also added a skin shop to increase retention.

It hasn't been long since I started developing video games with CONSTRUCT 3, so any feedback (negative or positive) is welcome!

If you want to write me in private this is my email: infosaiengameeam@gmail.com

Android FREE -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiengamestudio.krono

Thanks guys!

Tagged:

• Loved it. very nice! Good luck :)

• Hi there!

I want to introduce you to my latest creation: Krono Dash - Time Under Control.

The game is very simple, it is inspired by games like Geometry Dash or The impossible game.

But I tried to make it unique through a system where the obstacles have their own movement (speed and rotation) that varies depending on the speed of the gestures.

So the faster you scroll on the screen and the more obstacles increase in speed, if you scroll slowly, the movements will be slower.

It has two modes, the progressive level mode, and the infinite level mode so that the game can continue to be fun for a long time. I've also added a skin shop to increase retention.

It hasn't been long since I started developing video games with CONSTRUCT 3, so any feedback (negative or positive) is welcome!

If you want to write me in private this is my email: infosaiengameosr@gmail.com

Android FREE -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiengamestudio.krono

Thanks guys!

Brilliant game, how did you do the scroll game mechanic?

• Loved it. very nice! Good luck :)

Thank you very much! :D

• LaurenceBedford

Thank you! :D

Do you want to know how it is constructed that obstacles increase their speed according to the speed of movement, or simply how I got the ball to follow the movement of your finger on the screen?

• > > Hi there!

> >

> >

> >

> > I want to introduce you to my latest creation: Krono Dash - Time Under Control.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The game is very simple, it is inspired by games like Geometry Dash or The impossible game.

> >

> > But I tried to make it unique through a system where the obstacles have their own movement (speed and rotation) that varies depending on the speed of the gestures.

> >

> > So the faster you scroll on the screen and the more obstacles increase in speed, if you scroll slowly, the movements will be slower.

> >

> >

> >

> > It has two modes, the progressive level mode, and the infinite level mode so that the game can continue to be fun for a long time. I've also added a skin shop to increase retention.

> >

> >

> >

> > It hasn't been long since I started developing video games with CONSTRUCT 3, so any feedback (negative or positive) is welcome!

> >

> >

> >

> > If you want to write me in private this is my email: infosaiengametvi@gmail.com

> >

> >

> >

> > Android FREE -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiengamestudio.krono

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks guys!

>

>

> Brilliant game, how did you do the scroll game mechanic?

Thank you! :D

Do you want to know how it is constructed that obstacles increase their speed according to the speed of movement, or simply how I got the ball to follow the movement of your finger on the screen?

The speed mechanic

• LaurenceBedford

Oh it's very simply.

Write 3 variable:

Const y = (ex) 200

Const x = (ex) 100

Var a = 0

*Every tick -> Set "Obstacle" y -> Obstacle.y+Const.y*dt (basic vertical movement )

-> Set "Obstacle" x -> Obstacle.x+(Const.x+Var.a)*dt (horizontal movement )

*Is in touch -> Set Var.a to Touch.SpeedAt(0)

else -> Set Var.a to 0

• wait, i checked it. not really challenging, ive gotten to level 20 in one sitting.

• AquaBoilingLava

Nice! I had to make it easier because when I tested it people complained that it couldn't pass the first levels :D

Anyway it's strange, in the event recording it tells me that nobody has reached level 20 yet, I guess I'll have to fix my game analytics xD

Thank you for the feedback! :D

• no worries, for someone who is level 1080 in candy crush, most games arent that hard.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Habiss

• Habiss anyways , i have some ideas, freak weather in other levels9eg, tornadoes ,meteors, and tsunamis)

and they do things , like a meteor knocks you back, a tornado keeps you in one place and a tsunami

makes you drop all your gems

• of course, for a while.

• It might be interesting to do a mode with these things, thank you, I'll think about it and try to do something like that!

• yeah, it should be called crazy mode Habiss

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)