Guinea Pig Parkour on Kickstarter

• Hey guys! I am working on a completely hand-drawn game in Construct 3 called "Guinea Pig Parkour," and I just launched a Kickstarter for it! Here's the trailer:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

And here's a link to the Kickstarter.

Thanks for checking it out!

• I have been following #indiegame on instragram for a while now and kept seeing posts about a Guinea Pig game. Now I see it is made with Construct and it looks professionally made! Nice work with everything so far. I like the art style and can't even begin to comprehend how long the animations took. They really do look fluid.

• I have been following #indiegame on instragram for a while now and kept seeing posts about a Guinea Pig game. Now I see it is made with Construct and it looks professionally made! Nice work with everything so far. I like the art style and can't even begin to comprehend how long the animations took. They really do look fluid.

Oh, cool! Yeah I had the hardest time figuring out Instagram and then started using the right hashtags and my posts seem to be doing well there now! Thanks so much!

• So you are now on Kickstarter, I really wish you will be successful!!! Keep it up bros!!! Oh I have just checked it, you are not far from the final target! Amazing!

• Been seeing this a lot on Twitter, love the art style and vibe. Will be supporting the KS. Good luck with it!

• Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support!!

• were you using construct 3 to make this?

• JoeGP

Congratulations on your successful campaign!!!!!!!!!!

This is my dream but now I can not find a way to put my game to Kickstarter since I am not in the support countries:(

Guinea Pig Parkour is great anyway :)))

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • were you using construct 3 to make this?

Yeah!

• JoeGP

Congratulations on your successful campaign!!!!!!!!!!

This is my dream but now I can not find a way to put my game to Kickstarter since I am not in the support countries:(

Guinea Pig Parkour is great anyway :)))

Thanks so much!!

• Congrats dude, way to go! (Unlike other people... like myself :V)

• This is amazing, really well done!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)