Today we are unleashing an update to Gelda with a bunch of fixes that we hope you will like.
- Abi is not based on velocity anymore and works more like a double-jump
- Gelda can now let go of Abi while gliding
- Text boxes now are destroyed correctly
- Troll disappears when you get far enough away so you are not stuck/trapped anymore
- Gelda can now duck to look down to avoid leaps-of-faith
- Checkpoints now work correctly and do not activate before being reached
- Fixed collision issues in the Misty Wood - 2 level
- Reduced death/respawn sequence time
- Reduced time for level name screen for faster play
- Added option to quit to title during playing via the pause menu (press ESC to pause)
- Cleaned up major graphics splicing issues
- Optimized rendering and collision checking to reduce lag
- Please give the updated game a whirl and let us know your thoughts.