ENEFN - My C3 game on Kickstarter right now :)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Awesome drifts on auto generate way,tap to steer right.
  • The Game will be available for PC on Steam, iOS and Android devices

Indie Developer Theago liddell announced the launch of the Crowdfunding campaign on the Kickstarter website, the pixel horror game Art has been announced for PC and iOS and Android smartphones.

With the objective of reaching the goal of 300 Dollars on the platform, ENEFN offers direct participation from supporters in the game structure, with the aim of reaching the community around the title, for this purpose, the Game has localization in 8 languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.

Teaser:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

ENEFN is a 2D survival game with retro graphics in Pixel Art style, where the player controls the only mysterious student who can move freely around the school, meet the other students and discover their secrets. Enemies roam the corridors and abandoned rooms as you complete quests, unlock secrets and find items to progress through the story. All this effort to seek your freedom or understanding.

The gameplay is simple, pretend to be dead so that the enemies do not find you. It is important to note that the plot contains disturbing scenes, and may not be suitable for children or people who are easily scared.

If you liked the project and want to support ENEFN, you can access the game page on Kickstarter. (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wtftype/enefn) "I confess that it won't be the highest-spirited game you'll ever see, it's not filled with happiness or covered with joy, but I started with sincerity, so I think we started well :)", says Theago Liddell .

You can now follow and favor the game on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1248710/ENEFN/

You can see more on the official game profile on Instagram: instagram.com/ENEFNgame

ENEFN will be released for PC, iOS and Android devices in August 2020.

• Looks interesting, I pledged my support :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks interesting, I pledged my support :)

Thank you so much my friend! it means a lot to me :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)