Crazy Wars TD

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Subscribe to Construct videos now

contruct.itch.io/crazywarstd

Crazy Wars TD is now available for pc more platforms coming very soon.

Follow the link above to check out the game.

Crazy Wars TD is a fun and beautiful looking pixel tower defence game with lots of features.

24 campaign levels.

3 star system.

Hero unlock progression.

5 controllable Heroes with upgrades.

Craft your own mech and give him style,39 different combinations.

5 Towers with multiple upgrades!

a Gatling Mine!

7 Different enemy types.

3 boss enemy's.

Random enemy spawn on every level.

Beautiful day/night system.

Free random loot box system.

• I took this one

wHJBV8PLNacaXcGsJYbKbfTTYP-7Qs6PBGNM6mKn9gvSCMAbbd4nFd

I´ll give it a good try in the next days :)

• Thank you,more content coming,i will update it tomorrow.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I took this one

> wHJBV8PLNacaXcGsJYbKbfTTYP-7Qs6PBGNM6mKn9gvSCMAbbd4nFd

I´ll give it a good try in the next days :)

Hello,im just wondering had you any problems opening the game after downloading using the beta key,and what kid of access have you

• Hello,im just wondering had you any problems opening the game after downloading using the beta key,and what kid of access have you

Everything worked fine in browser but I can´t download it right now because "Nothing is available for download yet." I did download it on my work pc though but you uploaded the HTML export and that doesn´t work like that. You should be able to export it with NW though for download versions. Not sure what you mean with "what kind of access I have"

Either way, here´s some feedback. I played it on PC.

I like the idea with having the tank, but I feel like it controls a bit awkward. It only shoots forward so you cannot really drive away from the enemies while still shooting. But since enemies don´t hurt it I always just waited for them to pass through and drove after them. I think it would be better having the turret move independently from the thanks body (like an actual tank). Also I feel like it could be a bit faster and move diagonally, while also having more room to move, maybe make it able to move off-track? Also I´d like to use WASD for moving it.

I think the tower description should also be somewhere in the game. Especially in the beginning it´s useful when you are not 100% familiar with the towers. I also recommend using a nice font for the texts (check dafont.com) A part of the text was also cut off until I reached signle digit health.

When placing towers the range indicator only shows when clicking, I think it would be better if it is visible constantly when placing/when the tower is selected.

Overall I think the graphics are inconsistent, especially when playing in fullscreen. Some look pixely while others look really smooth. For example, compare the trees around the map with the map itself, or the update indicators. Try to make it either one or the other instead of mixing them.

All that beeing said, I think with some polishing and improvements this can be a fun little game, keep working!

• Thank you so much for the feedback,I'm actually working on a new hero and it's almost complete,its a Mech with multiple weapons,and you can walk and shoot enemies at the same time because the mech is made up of 2 part,the top will rotate while you control the bottom.complete with animations,its look pretty cool.

Are you saying I should get rid of the trees,and replace them with more boxy style pixel ones? If so i really like that idea.

I just noticed that the font missing is on touch screen only from what i can see,I'll fix that for the next update,and I'll check out other fonts,and any other suggestions you gave me.,thanks again for your detailed opinion on the game so far.

• i added some of stuff you suggested to me,you can see in the main post what i added,more to come.

• Hi all my game is getting very close to release for all to play,i added alot of content and new features since you last checked it out including a beautiful day/night system and much more,you can check the video above for more information.

I have a new facebook page if anyone would like subscribe follow the link above.

• Check out Crazy Wars TD on itch.io you can play this version in the browser,please share if you like the game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)