Reypunk is my upcoming Point-And-Click / Beat'em Up game that I'm solo developing. It features a unique turn-based combat system, along with real-time playback features.
Biggest influences on my artstyle for this game were Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and of course The Jetsons! If you like what you see, I sure could use a wishlist or two!
Teaser & Wishlist here 👉 https://store.steampowered.com/app/1807070?utm_source=c3&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
This looks like a lot of fun! Seems like an interesting take on turn-based combat plus gotta love the classic 60s American cartoon look.
When are you hoping for the final release? I saw some mention about a public demo in september?
Demo hopefully in a couple of weeks, some client work came up that has to be taken care of!
Full release / scope is up in the air atm to be honest - but sometime 2027.
I hope all goes well! Especially the client work. That is what pays the bills!
If you happen to need any help with something music related, just make some noise. Though I guess you got that covered? Tough to know sometimes!
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Thanks! Yeah it is atm, as shoestring budget - so using Envato stock mostly.